Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Very new here
Hello everyone! I joined approximately five minutes ago because an internet friend with an account told me to. I'm really not very sure how any of this works, so some tips about how to get good at this game would be very much appreciated. And, well, if I get a friend out of this, I certainly won't say no to it! Thanks to anyone who would be willing to help me out; I really do need this.

Thanks again, bye!

Hello everyone! I joined approximately five minutes ago because an internet friend with an account told me to. I'm really not very sure how any of this works, so some tips about how to get good at this game would be very much appreciated. And, well, if I get a friend out of this, I certainly won't say no to it! Thanks to anyone who would be willing to help me out; I really do need this.

Thanks again, bye!

<3 A new plagueling!

Welcome to FR @thelizard! You can learn a lot about the various user created services if you visit your flights private forums as well as general forums! If you check out the raffle section you will find plenty of 'newbie only' raffles and in the 'dragons for sale' sections there are very often threads that give dragons to newbies for free!

Also each day you have what is called a "Lucky Streak" in the fairgrounds! That is the maximum amount of treasure (75,000t or 75kt) you can earn in the site's mini-games per day!

There are also a forum section completely dedicated to guides to help you get up to speed on any FR topic you may be curious about =D
<3 A new plagueling!

Welcome to FR @thelizard! You can learn a lot about the various user created services if you visit your flights private forums as well as general forums! If you check out the raffle section you will find plenty of 'newbie only' raffles and in the 'dragons for sale' sections there are very often threads that give dragons to newbies for free!

Also each day you have what is called a "Lucky Streak" in the fairgrounds! That is the maximum amount of treasure (75,000t or 75kt) you can earn in the site's mini-games per day!

There are also a forum section completely dedicated to guides to help you get up to speed on any FR topic you may be curious about =D
eO9J5Cj.png
Hey there! Lacrima's info was very helpful but also be sure to use your gathering turns every day! I scavenge the most and sell what I don't need from my hoard for a little extra treasure!

Do you have a favorite breed yet? You can take a look in my lair here, I'd love to give you anyone past MANLORD xD
Hey there! Lacrima's info was very helpful but also be sure to use your gathering turns every day! I scavenge the most and sell what I don't need from my hoard for a little extra treasure!

Do you have a favorite breed yet? You can take a look in my lair here, I'd love to give you anyone past MANLORD xD
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx amaluna
fr+3
wishlist
vistafestival_6.png x trading
dragons
@thelizard

hello, welcome to flight rising!

if you'd like to be friends, I can give you as much as advice as you need. also, if you'd like any dragons, feel free to ask! I hope you'd enjoy your time here.
@thelizard

hello, welcome to flight rising!

if you'd like to be friends, I can give you as much as advice as you need. also, if you'd like any dragons, feel free to ask! I hope you'd enjoy your time here.
ZFRZysX.png xxxxxxxx |xxx+2 fr time
|xxxthey/them

|xxxjust us insects! office space!
@thelizard
*chanting* one of us. One of us. One Of Us! One Of US! ONE OF US!!!!
(I'm weird and tired and you're the first new Plagueling I've found on the intro forum so you got my super excitement)

Sent you a friend request and feel free to message or ping me for anything!
@thelizard
*chanting* one of us. One of us. One Of Us! One Of US! ONE OF US!!!!
(I'm weird and tired and you're the first new Plagueling I've found on the intro forum so you got my super excitement)

Sent you a friend request and feel free to message or ping me for anything!
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif