Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Just returned to FR - Making new friends
1 2 3 4 5
@OracleOreo00

Thank you so much!!

You have some super gorgeous dragons :oo Sprivial has some really cool colors going on ^o^
@OracleOreo00

Thank you so much!!

You have some super gorgeous dragons :oo Sprivial has some really cool colors going on ^o^
@Tin
Thank you!! I have some new hatchlings tomorrow if you want some! Not sure how they will turn out tho :/.
@Tin
Thank you!! I have some new hatchlings tomorrow if you want some! Not sure how they will turn out tho :/.
Frankenstein3.jpg
@OracleOreo00

Definitely ping or pm me when they hatch! :3 I'm finishing up a massive lair clear-out so Moonlily would love a youngster to take on as another apprentice, she may just find one she likes!

Playing with breeding is fun! The babies may not always turn out super pretty but hatchlings are just super cute <3333333
@OracleOreo00

Definitely ping or pm me when they hatch! :3 I'm finishing up a massive lair clear-out so Moonlily would love a youngster to take on as another apprentice, she may just find one she likes!

Playing with breeding is fun! The babies may not always turn out super pretty but hatchlings are just super cute <3333333
@Tin

Whoa somebody , who loves Animal Crossing. Thats cool. The most arent playing it anymore .
Do you like other games?
@Tin

Whoa somebody , who loves Animal Crossing. Thats cool. The most arent playing it anymore .
Do you like other games?
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
@Saphirosa

It's a nice game to pull out when life gets hectic uwu I like taking care of my tiny little village.

I do! Aside from Pokemon, I'm a big fan of the LOZ games. Some of my main faves from other consoles are the Elder Scrolls, Fallout, and Portal series, to name a few :3 Just did a big move so I haven't gotten the chance to play as much lately but I'm really looking forward to Pokemon Sun coming out. And playing Fallout 4 again when I finally get my own PS4 QuQ
How about you? ^O^/

Also I just peeked at your lair and it's lovely! I like the very water-y theme throughout most of it! And Kilarth really shines among the blue dragons <3
@Saphirosa

It's a nice game to pull out when life gets hectic uwu I like taking care of my tiny little village.

I do! Aside from Pokemon, I'm a big fan of the LOZ games. Some of my main faves from other consoles are the Elder Scrolls, Fallout, and Portal series, to name a few :3 Just did a big move so I haven't gotten the chance to play as much lately but I'm really looking forward to Pokemon Sun coming out. And playing Fallout 4 again when I finally get my own PS4 QuQ
How about you? ^O^/

Also I just peeked at your lair and it's lovely! I like the very water-y theme throughout most of it! And Kilarth really shines among the blue dragons <3
@Tin

yeah i recently started FR and love it :3

I love Portal. Played both games and Co-Op Mode with friends. Did you ever tried Borderlands? Its hilarious af :)
The new POkemonforms from Ninetales and Cubone are awesome(Dont know the english name from the evolution)
@Tin

yeah i recently started FR and love it :3

I love Portal. Played both games and Co-Op Mode with friends. Did you ever tried Borderlands? Its hilarious af :)
The new POkemonforms from Ninetales and Cubone are awesome(Dont know the english name from the evolution)
@Saphirosa

Portal Co-op was such an experience oh my gosh. I did play Borderlands! It was great <3

I'm so excited for all of the new Alola forms and pokemon aaah <3 I'm really excited for the new Marowak (Cubone's evolution) form, ghost types are my favorite! Vulpix and Ninetales were my favorites when I first got really into pokemon so it's fun to see them get beautiful new forms :3
@Saphirosa

Portal Co-op was such an experience oh my gosh. I did play Borderlands! It was great <3

I'm so excited for all of the new Alola forms and pokemon aaah <3 I'm really excited for the new Marowak (Cubone's evolution) form, ghost types are my favorite! Vulpix and Ninetales were my favorites when I first got really into pokemon so it's fun to see them get beautiful new forms :3
@Tin

Yeah I'm currently playing some Borderlands Pre Sequel with my boyfriend ^^

Yeah will be awesome to see the outcome. I hope there will be more new Pokemon :)
Not only alolan form..
I just love Vulpix *-* Its so cute <33
@Tin

Yeah I'm currently playing some Borderlands Pre Sequel with my boyfriend ^^

Yeah will be awesome to see the outcome. I hope there will be more new Pokemon :)
Not only alolan form..
I just love Vulpix *-* Its so cute <33
@Tin @Saphirosa

Yes! Fallout and Pokemon are great! I really wanna play assassins Creed soon.
I watch my dad play fallout sometimes, and my dad recently bought an old Nintendo, so I've been playing TMNT and Mario XD.
@Tin @Saphirosa

Yes! Fallout and Pokemon are great! I really wanna play assassins Creed soon.
I watch my dad play fallout sometimes, and my dad recently bought an old Nintendo, so I've been playing TMNT and Mario XD.
Frankenstein3.jpg
@OracleOreo00

Assassins Creed is fun! I've kind of lost interest in their later games, though :c AC2 is always fun to play though.

Back when my little sister and I were really young, we had one of the older Nintendo systems and literally the only time we would get along is when we were playing and we still fought a little about who got to be player 1 lol
@OracleOreo00

Assassins Creed is fun! I've kind of lost interest in their later games, though :c AC2 is always fun to play though.

Back when my little sister and I were really young, we had one of the older Nintendo systems and literally the only time we would get along is when we were playing and we still fought a little about who got to be player 1 lol
1 2 3 4 5