Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey.
I'm Hurricane0204 and i just joined last night after doubting the registration window would be open and then, of course, it being open. I can't wait to work out all my newbie mistakes and hopefully be an active member here. Any tips would be great! Thanks!
I'm Hurricane0204 and i just joined last night after doubting the registration window would be open and then, of course, it being open. I can't wait to work out all my newbie mistakes and hopefully be an active member here. Any tips would be great! Thanks!
WT5fWyj.png
Salyut | He/Him | EST
iCxE6lI.png
x
very long starting guide
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1001104

but some quick tips
Get a coli team you like as they will be with you for a while
look around there are a lot of free things on the trading post
do not sell from your hoard until you now values
do not sell anything without checking the auction for lowest price
do not exalt your first two dragons you may regret it later
@Hurricane0204

any ways I am Heero and welcome to FR...
very long starting guide
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1001104

but some quick tips
Get a coli team you like as they will be with you for a while
look around there are a lot of free things on the trading post
do not sell from your hoard until you now values
do not sell anything without checking the auction for lowest price
do not exalt your first two dragons you may regret it later
@Hurricane0204

any ways I am Heero and welcome to FR...
A5i3AHB.png
@Hurricane0204 Welcome! Would you like a free dragon/familiar combo?
@Hurricane0204 Welcome! Would you like a free dragon/familiar combo?
Fnw48LX.png
@KrazeeKarma
That is very generous, and I would enjoy it, but only of that doesn't bother yourself or anyone else.

@Heeroku
Thanks for the welcome! I will be sure to check out all the guides and stuff. :)
@KrazeeKarma
That is very generous, and I would enjoy it, but only of that doesn't bother yourself or anyone else.

@Heeroku
Thanks for the welcome! I will be sure to check out all the guides and stuff. :)
WT5fWyj.png
Salyut | He/Him | EST
iCxE6lI.png
x
@Hurricane0204 You can have any dragon on my last page, after Glory, just let me know. I'll provide the familiar, and probably something for wearing. Welcome again.

(Bastian and Moonchild would make a good beginning coli team, and I could give you both)
@Hurricane0204 You can have any dragon on my last page, after Glory, just let me know. I'll provide the familiar, and probably something for wearing. Welcome again.

(Bastian and Moonchild would make a good beginning coli team, and I could give you both)
Fnw48LX.png
@KrazeeKarma
Excuse me if I sound greedy, but those dragons you mentioned- Bastian and Moonchild- would be fine. Thank you for your generosity; everyone here seems so nice so far!
@KrazeeKarma
Excuse me if I sound greedy, but those dragons you mentioned- Bastian and Moonchild- would be fine. Thank you for your generosity; everyone here seems so nice so far!
WT5fWyj.png
Salyut | He/Him | EST
iCxE6lI.png
x
@Hurricane0204 No problem, I'm just returning the welcome I got when I joined. Sending them over to you.
@Hurricane0204 No problem, I'm just returning the welcome I got when I joined. Sending them over to you.
Fnw48LX.png
@KrazeeKarma
Thank you ever so much! I hope I can return the kindness one day.
@KrazeeKarma
Thank you ever so much! I hope I can return the kindness one day.
WT5fWyj.png
Salyut | He/Him | EST
iCxE6lI.png
x