Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello c:
1 2
@PrincessTaozi

Iv yet to read the books, i think i got all of them on audible thou just need time to lesion to them ..... :T

Yeah, its called Crossroads, theres 2 options on it. the One way Delivery and Two way trade. the One way Delivery is how ill send her over all you have to do is click the accept button and she will move to your lair. You'll get a notification once i send her, you can click the notification to go strat to the delivery.
@PrincessTaozi

Iv yet to read the books, i think i got all of them on audible thou just need time to lesion to them ..... :T

Yeah, its called Crossroads, theres 2 options on it. the One way Delivery and Two way trade. the One way Delivery is how ill send her over all you have to do is click the accept button and she will move to your lair. You'll get a notification once i send her, you can click the notification to go strat to the delivery.
rwZsAT2.png
@ClinicallyWeeb
I really like the second one if that is fine? Thank You so much it's really nice of you <3
@ClinicallyWeeb
I really like the second one if that is fine? Thank You so much it's really nice of you <3
ExmFc9Q.png
@princesstaozi
it's no problem at all, I'll send you a one way trade through the crossroads in just a moment!
@princesstaozi
it's no problem at all, I'll send you a one way trade through the crossroads in just a moment!
............................nextcol]3oc0fIX.gif
Sunny | +3 FRT
local insomniac & dragon dad
if you need me, ping me!
BvUq3ue.gif
@ClinicallyWeeb
Thank You so much <3
@ClinicallyWeeb
Thank You so much <3
ExmFc9Q.png
@IPhysik
Thank you so much for the dragon! I hope you can read the books in time they are rather good (although in my opinion A Feast of Crows can get rather boring but it is still really good!)
@IPhysik
Thank you so much for the dragon! I hope you can read the books in time they are rather good (although in my opinion A Feast of Crows can get rather boring but it is still really good!)
ExmFc9Q.png
Hello! Welcome to the flight :'D
Hello! Welcome to the flight :'D
Welcome!! :'D
You'll find that this can be quite addicting.
Welcome!! :'D
You'll find that this can be quite addicting.
Qrtmz80.png
1 2