Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi Everyone! ~~ Im New here x3
Hay! BluKitty here, And I Just joined! im trying to get used to everything, but i've been wanting to join for about 2 months now, and i finally got in! Still getting used to the main site, but i'm pretty comfortable with fourms, since ive been on another site that uses fourms for quite a long time. I ADORE the art on here, and i hope i can get settled in quickly ^>^

I DO have a couple questions though.
  • How Do I Earn More Money? (Coins? lol)
  • Are There Rarities to dragons?
  • How Can i change my profile picture?

Im sure im going to have many more questions as i look around the website a bit more, And im always open to make new friends!! Just mail me (DO you call it PM oh here? lol i dono, Hey look another question! xD) and we can talk :3 i love to get to know new people and make friends anyway. so thats about it, for now, hopefully x3
Hay! BluKitty here, And I Just joined! im trying to get used to everything, but i've been wanting to join for about 2 months now, and i finally got in! Still getting used to the main site, but i'm pretty comfortable with fourms, since ive been on another site that uses fourms for quite a long time. I ADORE the art on here, and i hope i can get settled in quickly ^>^

I DO have a couple questions though.
  • How Do I Earn More Money? (Coins? lol)
  • Are There Rarities to dragons?
  • How Can i change my profile picture?

Im sure im going to have many more questions as i look around the website a bit more, And im always open to make new friends!! Just mail me (DO you call it PM oh here? lol i dono, Hey look another question! xD) and we can talk :3 i love to get to know new people and make friends anyway. so thats about it, for now, hopefully x3
@BluKitty53

Welcome!

To change your profile pic, go up to the drop down arrow next to your name and select 'change avatar'.

You can earn monies in lots of ways, the easiest is bonding daily with your familiars and games. You can earn 75kt a day in the fairgrounds.

The rarities of the dragons can be found in the encyclopedia here.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ping me or drOP me a PM!

And don't forget to check your flight's forums for newbie raffles and giveaways!

@BluKitty53

Welcome!

To change your profile pic, go up to the drop down arrow next to your name and select 'change avatar'.

You can earn monies in lots of ways, the easiest is bonding daily with your familiars and games. You can earn 75kt a day in the fairgrounds.

The rarities of the dragons can be found in the encyclopedia here.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ping me or drOP me a PM!

And don't forget to check your flight's forums for newbie raffles and giveaways!

qUOpzWPm.png

Creating bios, genealogies, and easy to fill templates for the discerning clan with little time.
@greeneytengu

Thank you so much for your kindness and infomation! It helps a lot, :3
@greeneytengu

Thank you so much for your kindness and infomation! It helps a lot, :3