Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Newbie!
1 2 3
@WillowPhoenix I'm enjoying it quite well. I managed to find my way into the fairgrounds and the games their are pretty fun.

@PennateMarauder Thank you! It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance! Ice flight was one of the many flights that had interested me and most of all, their eyes are absolutely stunning and bright! I do like it here in Earth, though.

I will be honest, Tundras are indeed floofy and very cute! But I will have to say that after looking through the types of breeds in the encyclopedia, the dragon that I like most are the Snappers, Guardians, Skydancers and Spirals. In fact, it was hard to choose just one favorite breed, so I have many favorites!

As for genes, I haven't explored all of them yet but I do like smoke, crystal, facet, and butterfly!
@WillowPhoenix I'm enjoying it quite well. I managed to find my way into the fairgrounds and the games their are pretty fun.

@PennateMarauder Thank you! It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance! Ice flight was one of the many flights that had interested me and most of all, their eyes are absolutely stunning and bright! I do like it here in Earth, though.

I will be honest, Tundras are indeed floofy and very cute! But I will have to say that after looking through the types of breeds in the encyclopedia, the dragon that I like most are the Snappers, Guardians, Skydancers and Spirals. In fact, it was hard to choose just one favorite breed, so I have many favorites!

As for genes, I haven't explored all of them yet but I do like smoke, crystal, facet, and butterfly!
@RememberFebruary

It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance as well!

Ah, yes. Our lovely eyes match with pretty much everything, so we're definitely a popular Flight for breeders. If you ever need an Ice nest for some pretty Ice hatchlings, feel free to send a message/ping my way! I offer free nest rentals when I see those who'd like it. ;)

If you like Snappers, Earth is definitely a great place for you! Spirals are some of my favorites as well. Those noodles really grew on me. <3

Butterfly is so pretty! I haven't snagged any dragons with the gene yet, but certainly on the to-do list. As an icicle in particular, I admit that crystal/facet is one of my favorite combinations. Vipera and Cherub are gorgeous too!

Do you have any hobbies? Fan of any shows/games/etc.? :o

@RememberFebruary

It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance as well!

Ah, yes. Our lovely eyes match with pretty much everything, so we're definitely a popular Flight for breeders. If you ever need an Ice nest for some pretty Ice hatchlings, feel free to send a message/ping my way! I offer free nest rentals when I see those who'd like it. ;)

If you like Snappers, Earth is definitely a great place for you! Spirals are some of my favorites as well. Those noodles really grew on me. <3

Butterfly is so pretty! I haven't snagged any dragons with the gene yet, but certainly on the to-do list. As an icicle in particular, I admit that crystal/facet is one of my favorite combinations. Vipera and Cherub are gorgeous too!

Do you have any hobbies? Fan of any shows/games/etc.? :o

Pennate_Marauder.png
@RememberFebruary That's so good to hear. ^-^ I'm glad you're enjoying it. c=
@RememberFebruary That's so good to hear. ^-^ I'm glad you're enjoying it. c=
@PennateMarauder Thank you! I will keep your offer in mind. I do plan on collecting some ice dragons for their beautiful eyes.

Snappers certainly remind me of very big turtles. Lol! That's what I like about the spirals is their noodle-y shape! And their big eyes.

It is pretty. I hope that sooner or later I can find a dragon with that gene too. Vipera and Cherub? I will have to check those ones out as they sound pretty darn cool!

I have a handful of hobbies actually. I do play video games, paint, doodle, hike, and dance. Fav shows would have to be Miraculous Ladybug (I know it is a cartoon, but I thoroughly enjoy it), Mysteries at the Monument, Criminal Minds, The Walking Dead, Sleepy Hollow and Ghost Hunters.
My favorite games would have to be Fallout, Assassin's Creed, Nancy Drew, God of War and lots of others.

@WillowPhoenix There is much more to explore, but I am sure I will still have some fun here.
@PennateMarauder Thank you! I will keep your offer in mind. I do plan on collecting some ice dragons for their beautiful eyes.

Snappers certainly remind me of very big turtles. Lol! That's what I like about the spirals is their noodle-y shape! And their big eyes.

It is pretty. I hope that sooner or later I can find a dragon with that gene too. Vipera and Cherub? I will have to check those ones out as they sound pretty darn cool!

I have a handful of hobbies actually. I do play video games, paint, doodle, hike, and dance. Fav shows would have to be Miraculous Ladybug (I know it is a cartoon, but I thoroughly enjoy it), Mysteries at the Monument, Criminal Minds, The Walking Dead, Sleepy Hollow and Ghost Hunters.
My favorite games would have to be Fallout, Assassin's Creed, Nancy Drew, God of War and lots of others.

@WillowPhoenix There is much more to explore, but I am sure I will still have some fun here.
@RememberFebruary I'm sure you will, as well. ^-^ The community here is pretty amazing, also. c:
@RememberFebruary I'm sure you will, as well. ^-^ The community here is pretty amazing, also. c:
@RememberFebruary Turtles! Now that you point it out, I totally see it now oh my stars. Ooh! Which video games? I'm not a huge player myself, but I've played/watched a few. Miraculous Ladybug is one of my newest favorites, actually! I actually discovered it through my love for French (I'm in my third year of it!), so I adore it for language as well as plot. Which episode has been your favorite thus far? I watched the first season or so of Sleepy Hollow! Got left behind and lost track, though. The Nancy Drew games were literally my childhood, though! Loved them so much <33 If you're interested, I'd love to give you one of my dragons (for free, of course)! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17012579] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/170126/17012579_350.png[/img] [/url] or [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16619139] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166192/16619139_350.png[/img] [/url] or [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16720383] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/167204/16720383_350.png[/img] [/url]
@RememberFebruary

Turtles! Now that you point it out, I totally see it now oh my stars.

Ooh! Which video games? I'm not a huge player myself, but I've played/watched a few.

Miraculous Ladybug is one of my newest favorites, actually! I actually discovered it through my love for French (I'm in my third year of it!), so I adore it for language as well as plot. Which episode has been your favorite thus far?

I watched the first season or so of Sleepy Hollow! Got left behind and lost track, though. The Nancy Drew games were literally my childhood, though! Loved them so much <33

If you're interested, I'd love to give you one of my dragons (for free, of course)!

17012579_350.png

or

16619139_350.png

or

16720383_350.png

Pennate_Marauder.png
@PennateMarauder
Lol! I wonder if that is why they're called snappers? Because of their turtle-like look?

I like a lot of games. My most favorite are Assassin's Creed, the Nancy Drew games, and Fallout. It's alright, what have you played or watched?

The Nancy Drew games is one of my few connections I have with childhood. I remember getting up at 6 in the morning just to play them! Back to when getting up early was pretty fun.

I like the Dark Cupid episode and totally not because of Ladybug giving Chat Noir a kiss. Nope. Okay, I lied. It totally is because of that! But I also like Evillustrator. That pun.

It is very easy to get behind on some of the shows. You miss one and it suddenly flashes before your eyes.

Really? Thank you! I am in love with the snapper!

@WillowPhoenix Yeah! Everyone is really nice and I definitely feel welcomed.
@PennateMarauder
Lol! I wonder if that is why they're called snappers? Because of their turtle-like look?

I like a lot of games. My most favorite are Assassin's Creed, the Nancy Drew games, and Fallout. It's alright, what have you played or watched?

The Nancy Drew games is one of my few connections I have with childhood. I remember getting up at 6 in the morning just to play them! Back to when getting up early was pretty fun.

I like the Dark Cupid episode and totally not because of Ladybug giving Chat Noir a kiss. Nope. Okay, I lied. It totally is because of that! But I also like Evillustrator. That pun.

It is very easy to get behind on some of the shows. You miss one and it suddenly flashes before your eyes.

Really? Thank you! I am in love with the snapper!

@WillowPhoenix Yeah! Everyone is really nice and I definitely feel welcomed.
@RememberFebruary

Probably! Alas, I missed that somehow in my (nearly) two years of being here. Only me. ;P

Well, Until Dawn and a bit of Undertale would be my most recent. Besides that, Bioshock and Portal are the first that come to mind, but besides that I can't really think. A lot of what Cryaotic has played, if that helps any lol

I could not agree more. Ahem. Yes. Definitely not because of that. Haha. -slides into trash-

Exactly! The only ones I watch currently are The Blacklist, You Me and the Apocalypse, ML, and Steven Universe. Not counting any shows currently not in-season at the moment (like Sherlock and Doctor Who).

I'll send him over to you! All I ask is that he not be exalted in the future. ;)

@RememberFebruary

Probably! Alas, I missed that somehow in my (nearly) two years of being here. Only me. ;P

Well, Until Dawn and a bit of Undertale would be my most recent. Besides that, Bioshock and Portal are the first that come to mind, but besides that I can't really think. A lot of what Cryaotic has played, if that helps any lol

I could not agree more. Ahem. Yes. Definitely not because of that. Haha. -slides into trash-

Exactly! The only ones I watch currently are The Blacklist, You Me and the Apocalypse, ML, and Steven Universe. Not counting any shows currently not in-season at the moment (like Sherlock and Doctor Who).

I'll send him over to you! All I ask is that he not be exalted in the future. ;)

Pennate_Marauder.png
@PennateMarauder
It's alright!

Until Dawn was an interesting game and I think Undertale is pretty good as well. Oh my gosh, I love Cry! His voice is rather soothing. I have never played Bioshock or Portal. Are they any good?

May I join you in the ML trash? lol

The Blacklist is pretty good! I have a friend who is obsessed with the show. Sure I only watched a few episodes but it seems pretty good. Do you watch Sherlock? Is it any good? Doctor Who is another popular one but I don't really watch it. My brother does, however. Though, do you have a favorite doctor? (I think most people ask that, right?)

I promise not to exalt him. He's too pretty! Thank you for him! :)

@PennateMarauder
It's alright!

Until Dawn was an interesting game and I think Undertale is pretty good as well. Oh my gosh, I love Cry! His voice is rather soothing. I have never played Bioshock or Portal. Are they any good?

May I join you in the ML trash? lol

The Blacklist is pretty good! I have a friend who is obsessed with the show. Sure I only watched a few episodes but it seems pretty good. Do you watch Sherlock? Is it any good? Doctor Who is another popular one but I don't really watch it. My brother does, however. Though, do you have a favorite doctor? (I think most people ask that, right?)

I promise not to exalt him. He's too pretty! Thank you for him! :)

@RememberFebruary

Sorry for the delayed response! A combination of becoming ill and having a horrid wrist does not bode well for replies, ugh. ; ;

The plot of Until Dawn really surprised me. I definitely wasn't expecting it to go the way it did! Undertale's characters are all very unique and wonderful, but I admit I'm not quite as into it as others are, unfortunately.

Cry is spectacular! I completely agree omg. I've loved his channel for a few years now. He's always been cool to watch and listen to. Very funny and can make games so emotional, aah. <3

The Bioshock series is more of a shooter genre, so it can get a bit intense with violence at some points, but if you aren't bothered by that I would absolutely recommend the games! They have amazing plots and dialogue (not to mention those twists, wow!)

Portal and Portal 2 are a pair of my all-time favorite games! It's less of a shooter and more of a puzzle game, so I admit that I like 'em a bit more than Bioshock (and also because I love the characters and the twists in the sequel and just aah I could go on and on omg).

Absolutely. There's room for everyone lol ;)

I don't love The Blacklist as much as I used to, but I'm still an avid audience member! (I just stick around for Reddington, Aram, and Samar nowadays, lol) They've been reusing a lot of old plotlines and I'm just...ready for some fresh non-problematic material, y'know?

I do! It's incredibly slow to come out with fresh material, but Sherlock has lovely writing, so I remain hooked (even if I have to wait years for episodes, ugh). The music is one of my favorites parts, in all honesty!

Doctor Who is (well, was) written by the same fellow who does Sherlock, so I'm definitely into that one as well. Even if I am sad that one of my favorite companions just left the show. :,( My favorite Doctor is probably Eleven/Matt Smith, but that could be because I started watching the show while he was still on it. ;)

You're very welcome!
@RememberFebruary

Sorry for the delayed response! A combination of becoming ill and having a horrid wrist does not bode well for replies, ugh. ; ;

The plot of Until Dawn really surprised me. I definitely wasn't expecting it to go the way it did! Undertale's characters are all very unique and wonderful, but I admit I'm not quite as into it as others are, unfortunately.

Cry is spectacular! I completely agree omg. I've loved his channel for a few years now. He's always been cool to watch and listen to. Very funny and can make games so emotional, aah. <3

The Bioshock series is more of a shooter genre, so it can get a bit intense with violence at some points, but if you aren't bothered by that I would absolutely recommend the games! They have amazing plots and dialogue (not to mention those twists, wow!)

Portal and Portal 2 are a pair of my all-time favorite games! It's less of a shooter and more of a puzzle game, so I admit that I like 'em a bit more than Bioshock (and also because I love the characters and the twists in the sequel and just aah I could go on and on omg).

Absolutely. There's room for everyone lol ;)

I don't love The Blacklist as much as I used to, but I'm still an avid audience member! (I just stick around for Reddington, Aram, and Samar nowadays, lol) They've been reusing a lot of old plotlines and I'm just...ready for some fresh non-problematic material, y'know?

I do! It's incredibly slow to come out with fresh material, but Sherlock has lovely writing, so I remain hooked (even if I have to wait years for episodes, ugh). The music is one of my favorites parts, in all honesty!

Doctor Who is (well, was) written by the same fellow who does Sherlock, so I'm definitely into that one as well. Even if I am sad that one of my favorite companions just left the show. :,( My favorite Doctor is probably Eleven/Matt Smith, but that could be because I started watching the show while he was still on it. ;)

You're very welcome!
Pennate_Marauder.png
1 2 3