Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Be my friend?!
1 2 3 4
Come talk to me, I would love make some friends on here!

Title edited by @JCStitches in accordance with the Forum Code of Conduct.
Come talk to me, I would love make some friends on here!

Title edited by @JCStitches in accordance with the Forum Code of Conduct.
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.png tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.giftumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo3_100.png
Hello, @FightingFather! There must have been a mistake, as this thread was initially posted in the Bug Reports forum. So I've moved it over to the Introductions forum.

Thank you!
Hello, @FightingFather! There must have been a mistake, as this thread was initially posted in the Bug Reports forum. So I've moved it over to the Introductions forum.

Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@FightingFather Hi! How are you? Cool dragons, btw. Totally loving the Skydancers.
@FightingFather Hi! How are you? Cool dragons, btw. Totally loving the Skydancers.
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup Hi! I'm good, I love your dragons too! I see that you also have a guardian named Lilith.
@Lup Hi! I'm good, I love your dragons too! I see that you also have a guardian named Lilith.
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.png tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.giftumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo3_100.png
@FightingFather ^-^ Yeah. She looked like a Lilith. Besides, the name had dark connotations and the guardian has a black poison gene so I just put two and two together. C:
@FightingFather ^-^ Yeah. She looked like a Lilith. Besides, the name had dark connotations and the guardian has a black poison gene so I just put two and two together. C:
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup Nice, I once had a guardian named Lilith but she was a starter so i exalted her and her one son, who was also a guardian, but he was ugly 0_0
@Lup Nice, I once had a guardian named Lilith but she was a starter so i exalted her and her one son, who was also a guardian, but he was ugly 0_0
@FightingFather Yeah, my the off-springs of my starters were p ugly. Haha. I exalted one of them and gave one to my friend. The last one is still my favorite because the accent I choose for her looked really pretty.

edit: a word. English is hard.
@FightingFather Yeah, my the off-springs of my starters were p ugly. Haha. I exalted one of them and gave one to my friend. The last one is still my favorite because the accent I choose for her looked really pretty.

edit: a word. English is hard.
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup I kept my male started because even though his colors are gross... i like his name , his 2 kids are cute tho >_< I'm really weird where I love naming them but I never want to reuse a name, even if i exalted them... But I haven't gotten around to accents yet, although my one friend swoons every time she sees one
@Lup I kept my male started because even though his colors are gross... i like his name , his 2 kids are cute tho >_< I'm really weird where I love naming them but I never want to reuse a name, even if i exalted them... But I haven't gotten around to accents yet, although my one friend swoons every time she sees one
@FightingFather I have issues with hoarding dragons, even though my lair space gets taken up super quick because most of my breeding pairs pop out a decent amount of eggs. >-< Accents and skins are really cool. I love them so much (even though I only have two and I can't afford to buy new ones).
@FightingFather I have issues with hoarding dragons, even though my lair space gets taken up super quick because most of my breeding pairs pop out a decent amount of eggs. >-< Accents and skins are really cool. I love them so much (even though I only have two and I can't afford to buy new ones).
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup I'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM RIGHT NOW. I have 3 nests about to hatch and I think 2 of them have 3 eggs and one of them has 2 eggs, but i only have 3 spaces left o-o Even worse was I had 30,000 and the upgrade was around 42,000...... And i bought 2 new dragons................. And bred them
@Lup I'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM RIGHT NOW. I have 3 nests about to hatch and I think 2 of them have 3 eggs and one of them has 2 eggs, but i only have 3 spaces left o-o Even worse was I had 30,000 and the upgrade was around 42,000...... And i bought 2 new dragons................. And bred them
1 2 3 4