Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello everyone
Morning, I joined back in December but never came over here to say hello. I will start by telling a little about myself. I am an avid dog lover. The joy in my life is due to my very sweet dog. I volunteer at a dog shelter several times a week and I look forward to those days more than a day off.other than that I don't do much.
Morning, I joined back in December but never came over here to say hello. I will start by telling a little about myself. I am an avid dog lover. The joy in my life is due to my very sweet dog. I volunteer at a dog shelter several times a week and I look forward to those days more than a day off.other than that I don't do much.
Hello and welcome! That's so wonderful that you're dedicating your life to helping out dogs : ) I love animals too. They're such great companions.

What kind of dog do you have? I've got a darling yellow lab myself ( as well as cats ).
Hello and welcome! That's so wonderful that you're dedicating your life to helping out dogs : ) I love animals too. They're such great companions.

What kind of dog do you have? I've got a darling yellow lab myself ( as well as cats ).
We are made of fear and blood