Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New Member Smell
Hello y'all. I'm new here and enjoying all the pretty shiny dragons. Hmm, about me? Welp, I'm just a law student from the Southeast trying to figure out what this adulting thing is all about.
Hello y'all. I'm new here and enjoying all the pretty shiny dragons. Hmm, about me? Welp, I'm just a law student from the Southeast trying to figure out what this adulting thing is all about.
tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png.
@FlygonJinn welcome! I'm pretty new here myself, only joined in January. Adulting sucks but at least it pays for internet and food! It's very nice to meet you ^__^
@FlygonJinn welcome! I'm pretty new here myself, only joined in January. Adulting sucks but at least it pays for internet and food! It's very nice to meet you ^__^
Welcome Flygon! Adulting can definitely suck that's for sure :/ but it does have it's benefits! Hope you're enjoying your time here on FR! Let me know if I can answer any questions.
Welcome Flygon! Adulting can definitely suck that's for sure :/ but it does have it's benefits! Hope you're enjoying your time here on FR! Let me know if I can answer any questions.
We are made of fear and blood