Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hii Im ElsaMagicSparkle
Haii My name is ElsaMagicSparkle i am new to flight rising (i joined i think 2 weeks ago but im only really starting now) I love to play Chicken smoothie! and thats how i found this game :) some of you might know me from CS my username there is Let It Go and i have played on CS for 2 years :).
Cant wait to meet lots of new friends here! :) Thanks for reading everyone and have a nice day!
Haii My name is ElsaMagicSparkle i am new to flight rising (i joined i think 2 weeks ago but im only really starting now) I love to play Chicken smoothie! and thats how i found this game :) some of you might know me from CS my username there is Let It Go and i have played on CS for 2 years :).
Cant wait to meet lots of new friends here! :) Thanks for reading everyone and have a nice day!
@ElsaMagicSparkle
Hi! Welcome to Flight Rising Elsa!
Online I go by Huyana, Huy for short.
I've recently started getting into Chicken Smoothie and so far it seems pretty cool. I'm interested in checking out the forums on there. Though it's all a bit confusing xD
Anyways, if you ever have any questions or need any help, feel free to message me. I'm always up to help others!

Also, just a tip. When responding to people in the forums, make sure to ping them. Just like i did at the beginning of this post with the @ symbol and your username. : )
I hope you enjoy your time on this website! Feel free to send me a friend request if you'd like!
@ElsaMagicSparkle
Hi! Welcome to Flight Rising Elsa!
Online I go by Huyana, Huy for short.
I've recently started getting into Chicken Smoothie and so far it seems pretty cool. I'm interested in checking out the forums on there. Though it's all a bit confusing xD
Anyways, if you ever have any questions or need any help, feel free to message me. I'm always up to help others!

Also, just a tip. When responding to people in the forums, make sure to ping them. Just like i did at the beginning of this post with the @ symbol and your username. : )
I hope you enjoy your time on this website! Feel free to send me a friend request if you'd like!
PvGrR8V.png