Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | A Wild Noob Appears
1 2 3
Hello. I am Dinnerbone. I'm an utter noob at this site, but then again, what's new? I am in love with Nocturnes and Wildclaws, and my Mirror Aztec. I'd love to have some friends on this site, I'm also on Chicken Smoothie, so yeah, bye c:

Hello. I am Dinnerbone. I'm an utter noob at this site, but then again, what's new? I am in love with Nocturnes and Wildclaws, and my Mirror Aztec. I'd love to have some friends on this site, I'm also on Chicken Smoothie, so yeah, bye c:

@Dinnerbone
Hi! Welcome to Flight Rising c:
My online name is Huyana, but most call me Huy for short : )
What's chicken smoothie? I've heard about it but I've got no idea what it is.
@Dinnerbone
Hi! Welcome to Flight Rising c:
My online name is Huyana, but most call me Huy for short : )
What's chicken smoothie? I've heard about it but I've got no idea what it is.
PvGrR8V.png
@FireflyRhapsody Chicken Smoothie is an online virtual pet site, new pets come out every month and usually grow within that month. There is a very active forum community with roleplaying, games and much more. I personally love it cx
@FireflyRhapsody Chicken Smoothie is an online virtual pet site, new pets come out every month and usually grow within that month. There is a very active forum community with roleplaying, games and much more. I personally love it cx
@Dinnerbone
Oh! That sounds cool! I'll check it out.
So what other interests do you have?
@Dinnerbone
Oh! That sounds cool! I'll check it out.
So what other interests do you have?
PvGrR8V.png
@FireflyRhapsody Well I also like Pokemon, pointless drawings, spending unhealthy amounts of time on the internet and roleplaying. I also thoroughly enjoy reading and coding signatures, and a whole bunch which can't come to mind at the moment.
@FireflyRhapsody Well I also like Pokemon, pointless drawings, spending unhealthy amounts of time on the internet and roleplaying. I also thoroughly enjoy reading and coding signatures, and a whole bunch which can't come to mind at the moment.
@Dinnerbone
What's your favorite pokemon? Both normal and legendary?
Do you have a favorite book and/or series?
@Dinnerbone
What's your favorite pokemon? Both normal and legendary?
Do you have a favorite book and/or series?
PvGrR8V.png
@FireflyRhapsody My favourite Pokemon (normal) would have to be Lucario, just the normal one. My preferred legendary would be Mewtwo as it has the best backstory of any Pokemon, or so I think anyways. At the minute I am obsessed with the Maze Runner books and was heartbroken when I read the last book of the series.
@FireflyRhapsody My favourite Pokemon (normal) would have to be Lucario, just the normal one. My preferred legendary would be Mewtwo as it has the best backstory of any Pokemon, or so I think anyways. At the minute I am obsessed with the Maze Runner books and was heartbroken when I read the last book of the series.
@Dinnerbone
I remember when I first saw Lucario. I thought he was the coolest one. Personally, I'm a fan of all the Cyndaquil evolutions. And Articuno would have to be my favorite legendary but Suicune is a close second.

I can't say I ever got into the Maze Runner books, but I do watch the movies. I was so upset when I found out what Teresa had done. She always did look like a suspicious character.
@Dinnerbone
I remember when I first saw Lucario. I thought he was the coolest one. Personally, I'm a fan of all the Cyndaquil evolutions. And Articuno would have to be my favorite legendary but Suicune is a close second.

I can't say I ever got into the Maze Runner books, but I do watch the movies. I was so upset when I found out what Teresa had done. She always did look like a suspicious character.
PvGrR8V.png
@FireflyRhapsody Those are both very lovely Pokemon cx
I never thought she would do that though, I though they were special together. He doesn't deserve her though, even though she did save him. I just kept reading the books because of Minho to be honest, well and Newt, because he made me get teary on multiple occasions.
@FireflyRhapsody Those are both very lovely Pokemon cx
I never thought she would do that though, I though they were special together. He doesn't deserve her though, even though she did save him. I just kept reading the books because of Minho to be honest, well and Newt, because he made me get teary on multiple occasions.
1 2 3