Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Well, hi there
Well, hello guys, I am a new player. As you can see, my username is drakodrako1.
I am a kind of shy person and also English learner, my first language is Russian(And since I am a English learner, tell me if I make any mistakes in text, I'll very appreciate that.) and artist. I am kinda confused by English speaking internet, but, this is normal, I think.
Well, hello guys, I am a new player. As you can see, my username is drakodrako1.
I am a kind of shy person and also English learner, my first language is Russian(And since I am a English learner, tell me if I make any mistakes in text, I'll very appreciate that.) and artist. I am kinda confused by English speaking internet, but, this is normal, I think.
@drakodrako1 hi there, welcome to FR! good luck learning English, it's a pretty confusing language...it's my native language and I even get confused with it sometimes x)
@drakodrako1 hi there, welcome to FR! good luck learning English, it's a pretty confusing language...it's my native language and I even get confused with it sometimes x)
@drakodrako1
Hi! Welcome to Flight Rising : )
English is my first language but it confuses me sometimes as well xD
What sort of things do you like to draw?
@drakodrako1
Hi! Welcome to Flight Rising : )
English is my first language but it confuses me sometimes as well xD
What sort of things do you like to draw?
PvGrR8V.png
@FireflyRhapsody
Well, this is mostly humans and human-like guys, sometimes non-FR dragons and some random birdlike monsters and birds.
@FireflyRhapsody
Well, this is mostly humans and human-like guys, sometimes non-FR dragons and some random birdlike monsters and birds.
@drakodrako1
Cool! I've been working on trying to improve my digital art skills but it's slow work xD
The best I can create right now is a rock lol.
@drakodrako1
Cool! I've been working on trying to improve my digital art skills but it's slow work xD
The best I can create right now is a rock lol.
PvGrR8V.png
@FireflyRhapsody
Well, good luck with digital stuff, it is hard, I know. My tablet is currently kinda broken and I am do traditional stuff right now, but, I think, I can help with basic stuff.
@FireflyRhapsody
Well, good luck with digital stuff, it is hard, I know. My tablet is currently kinda broken and I am do traditional stuff right now, but, I think, I can help with basic stuff.
@drakodrako1
Haha, thanks, I'll need all the luck I can get. I'd love to open an art shop on here eventually so that I can have another means to make treasure and gems, but it'll be a while I think before I can do that. I might just start with adoptables or something.
@drakodrako1
Haha, thanks, I'll need all the luck I can get. I'd love to open an art shop on here eventually so that I can have another means to make treasure and gems, but it'll be a while I think before I can do that. I might just start with adoptables or something.
PvGrR8V.png
WOW
WOW