Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | *gently waves*
1 2
@Indiikaa
Sure! I'd love to! I'll add your btag a little later when I get on WoW : )
I won't lie, I'm not totally familiar with the lore, but I try my best.
@Indiikaa
Sure! I'd love to! I'll add your btag a little later when I get on WoW : )
I won't lie, I'm not totally familiar with the lore, but I try my best.
PvGrR8V.png
@FireflyRhapsody
Yay! And it's alright, I wasn't until I started RPing, then I started reading the lore and all that. It's really expansive and I'm amazed at how much there is for each race (Except Worgan and that's a bloody shame).. that and playing the original games helped too :D
Plus, you can always ask me anything!
@FireflyRhapsody
Yay! And it's alright, I wasn't until I started RPing, then I started reading the lore and all that. It's really expansive and I'm amazed at how much there is for each race (Except Worgan and that's a bloody shame).. that and playing the original games helped too :D
Plus, you can always ask me anything!
stitch_icon_by_thebrattybrat-d5kpd5x.gif
@Indiikaa
Sent the request! (I'm MsFizzles)
I've picked up some of the lore here and there, and I know what the premise of Legion is. But I did notice there's a ton of lore in this game. I'll learn it eventually xD
But I'll definitely ask you if I have any questions. Do you have a backstory for your character?
@Indiikaa
Sent the request! (I'm MsFizzles)
I've picked up some of the lore here and there, and I know what the premise of Legion is. But I did notice there's a ton of lore in this game. I'll learn it eventually xD
But I'll definitely ask you if I have any questions. Do you have a backstory for your character?
PvGrR8V.png
@FireflyRhapsody
I do, but he's a Lore breaker character so not many people like to Rp with me becuase of it :( but I don't care, I love my characters story and I'll stick by it :)
@FireflyRhapsody
I do, but he's a Lore breaker character so not many people like to Rp with me becuase of it :( but I don't care, I love my characters story and I'll stick by it :)
stitch_icon_by_thebrattybrat-d5kpd5x.gif
@Indiikaa
Well, I certainly don't mind if he's a lore breaker xD
Considering how little I know about the lore, I don't got much room to complain lol
@Indiikaa
Well, I certainly don't mind if he's a lore breaker xD
Considering how little I know about the lore, I don't got much room to complain lol
PvGrR8V.png
1 2