Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi
Hi
Hi
@ilovegoldfish

Hello! Welcome to Flight Rising!

I hope you're enjoying the site so far. 8D
@ilovegoldfish

Hello! Welcome to Flight Rising!

I hope you're enjoying the site so far. 8D
@soreyakira I love it! My sister plays and I have been waiting so long to join!
@soreyakira I love it! My sister plays and I have been waiting so long to join!
@ilovegoldfish

I'm glad to hear it! I know what you mean, when I first heard about it I had to wait cause I missed the registration. haha.

And might I add you joined a great flight!

<----*cough*alsoinwaterflight*cough*

It really suit you especially because of your name. 8D
@ilovegoldfish

I'm glad to hear it! I know what you mean, when I first heard about it I had to wait cause I missed the registration. haha.

And might I add you joined a great flight!

<----*cough*alsoinwaterflight*cough*

It really suit you especially because of your name. 8D
@ilovegoldfish

Hello and welcome to FR! My name is Space and I talk a lot.

Some places that might help you include the New Users' Guide, which can help introduce a lot of the site's components and the Help Thread, specifically FAQs and Answers. Be sure to check out the raffle forum for any newbie giveaways as well as your flight's forum as there might be some cool things there for newbies as well!

Also a note of interest is that next week is a large DOM battle between two large flights, namely Light and Plague. A DOM battle is when two flights go head to head for first place in Dominance. This is mostly for pride and bragging rights and can get quite heated. As a result, many dragons are bought and exalted. Exaltion is the permanent removal of a dragon from the game but this is not a bad thing as in canon lore, exaltion is considered the highest honor and is sending your dragon off to be with your deity.

However, during high intensity DOM battles, hatchlings will be exalted and near the end of the battle, people will not wait to put names on dragons to be exalted. While some people don't care, others don't like seeing hatchlings unnamed in their dragon's lineage. I advise that if you don't want to see that happen next week, either price your hatchlings VERY high and name them yourself to ensure they are exalted with a name.

Feel free to ask me any questions and welcome to Flight Rising!
@ilovegoldfish

Hello and welcome to FR! My name is Space and I talk a lot.

Some places that might help you include the New Users' Guide, which can help introduce a lot of the site's components and the Help Thread, specifically FAQs and Answers. Be sure to check out the raffle forum for any newbie giveaways as well as your flight's forum as there might be some cool things there for newbies as well!

Also a note of interest is that next week is a large DOM battle between two large flights, namely Light and Plague. A DOM battle is when two flights go head to head for first place in Dominance. This is mostly for pride and bragging rights and can get quite heated. As a result, many dragons are bought and exalted. Exaltion is the permanent removal of a dragon from the game but this is not a bad thing as in canon lore, exaltion is considered the highest honor and is sending your dragon off to be with your deity.

However, during high intensity DOM battles, hatchlings will be exalted and near the end of the battle, people will not wait to put names on dragons to be exalted. While some people don't care, others don't like seeing hatchlings unnamed in their dragon's lineage. I advise that if you don't want to see that happen next week, either price your hatchlings VERY high and name them yourself to ensure they are exalted with a name.

Feel free to ask me any questions and welcome to Flight Rising!
uCR5SCW.png