Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | The Antisocial One
I joined two weeks ago, but just now realized there was a fourms for new players.
I need to look around more.
I need to be social more.

Am I the only one who's done this?
I joined two weeks ago, but just now realized there was a fourms for new players.
I need to look around more.
I need to be social more.

Am I the only one who's done this?
tumblr_o2mozpXlYR1uzosdmo3_400.png
@Solstice383

haha people come and introduce them self after months so I think you are fine.

welcome and I hope you are having fun.
@Solstice383

haha people come and introduce them self after months so I think you are fine.

welcome and I hope you are having fun.
A5i3AHB.png
@Solstice383

I seem to have the opposite problem; I never seem to stop talking.
@Solstice383

I seem to have the opposite problem; I never seem to stop talking.
uCR5SCW.png
@Heeroku
Hah, that makes me feel better.
Though how did I miss the majority of the fourms entirely until now. I only saw a few but never knew that there was a place for individual clans and all of this.
That's new to me.
@Heeroku
Hah, that makes me feel better.
Though how did I miss the majority of the fourms entirely until now. I only saw a few but never knew that there was a place for individual clans and all of this.
That's new to me.
@FloatingInSpace
I'm usually very talkative, actually.
But that's to friends, I normally never quite speak.
@FloatingInSpace
I'm usually very talkative, actually.
But that's to friends, I normally never quite speak.
@Solstice383

a lot of the people I see not come to the forums are usually one that had a bad experience some where.

I personally talk to much but even then I have 3 main boards I visit in alteration flight rising discussion, nature forum and dragon share ..the rest do not matter to me I found the adoptible board by clicking on an art link by accident ..haha
@Solstice383

a lot of the people I see not come to the forums are usually one that had a bad experience some where.

I personally talk to much but even then I have 3 main boards I visit in alteration flight rising discussion, nature forum and dragon share ..the rest do not matter to me I found the adoptible board by clicking on an art link by accident ..haha
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku
Heh I've never really spoken on fourms in the past ever, so I was a bit nervous about this.
(I'm officially determined to reply to every post.)
@Heeroku
Heh I've never really spoken on fourms in the past ever, so I was a bit nervous about this.
(I'm officially determined to reply to every post.)
@Solstice383

haha take it slow , I have been on many forums and this is the least scary of all of them .FR is really nice so feel at home.

if you ever feel like conversating you can always mail me or ping me ..even if its just showing off a new dragon ..hehe
@Solstice383

haha take it slow , I have been on many forums and this is the least scary of all of them .FR is really nice so feel at home.

if you ever feel like conversating you can always mail me or ping me ..even if its just showing off a new dragon ..hehe
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku
Hah, thanks!
@Heeroku
Hah, thanks!