Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
Hi! My sister wizardmymom has been trying to get me on this site forever, and I finally did! She has really cool dragons and a lot of stuff but won't give some to me D:
Our dad plays too. he's cool.

But anyways I have the user Seabound! Just call me Sea or Aqua! I' really hoping to get into story-telling with my dragons.
Right now, I'm mainly interested in writing, so this site is gonna be awesome!
I think my lore is gonna be about my clan or whatever traveling around the sea and generally just being a nomadic group.

Thanks for reading this. :D
Hi! My sister wizardmymom has been trying to get me on this site forever, and I finally did! She has really cool dragons and a lot of stuff but won't give some to me D:
Our dad plays too. he's cool.

But anyways I have the user Seabound! Just call me Sea or Aqua! I' really hoping to get into story-telling with my dragons.
Right now, I'm mainly interested in writing, so this site is gonna be awesome!
I think my lore is gonna be about my clan or whatever traveling around the sea and generally just being a nomadic group.

Thanks for reading this. :D
@Seabound
Nice to meet you, Sea! Haha I use this website for making characters, but I draw instead of write. I think you'll really feel at home; there are a lot of writers on here! There's also a bunch of roleplayers, if you're into that!
@Seabound
Nice to meet you, Sea! Haha I use this website for making characters, but I draw instead of write. I think you'll really feel at home; there are a lot of writers on here! There's also a bunch of roleplayers, if you're into that!
@seabound

Welcome. Making characters is lots of fun. Good luck
@seabound

Welcome. Making characters is lots of fun. Good luck
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png