Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | So hello there!
So hello! I'm ToastyWarm, (as my fantastic username says) and I am here to... to... Well I haven't quite gotten to that yet. But I've been peering at this sight for many months, and only just now managed to catch that latest sign-up window! I've been looking around the Wiki, and have already decided my favorite breed is the Pearlcatcher, with Imperials following close behind. I already have a lair full of Imps and a few other dragons, and am quite happy ^^ Well, it's nice to meet you all! But first, typical noob questions...

1. Is there any other way to get treasure other than selling and exploring

2. Is there anyway to preview a dragon as a adult? I have a couple little hatchlings that I would love to see as a adult.

Thank you have a fantastic day!
So hello! I'm ToastyWarm, (as my fantastic username says) and I am here to... to... Well I haven't quite gotten to that yet. But I've been peering at this sight for many months, and only just now managed to catch that latest sign-up window! I've been looking around the Wiki, and have already decided my favorite breed is the Pearlcatcher, with Imperials following close behind. I already have a lair full of Imps and a few other dragons, and am quite happy ^^ Well, it's nice to meet you all! But first, typical noob questions...

1. Is there any other way to get treasure other than selling and exploring

2. Is there anyway to preview a dragon as a adult? I have a couple little hatchlings that I would love to see as a adult.

Thank you have a fantastic day!
@ToastyWarm
Welcome to FR, I hope you enjoy it here! :D

1. You can get treasure from a few sources, the best in my opinion are:
- Fairgrounds: Here you play mini games to earn treasure
- Coliseum: Here you battle dragons and level them up, once they are max level (25) you can make a substantial amount of money by finding food and other items, unhatched eggs, etc. and you can also use your stronger dragons to quickly level up level 1 dragons which you can then exalt at level 7 for around 10,000-11,000 treasure. It only takes a few minutes per dragon.

2. The Scrying Workshop under the Library tab on the left hand sidebar has dragon viewing options where you can try our all breeds/colours/etc. Input the number of a current dragon to see what it looks like as an adult or another breed and to see what kind of hatchlings two dragons will make.
@ToastyWarm
Welcome to FR, I hope you enjoy it here! :D

1. You can get treasure from a few sources, the best in my opinion are:
- Fairgrounds: Here you play mini games to earn treasure
- Coliseum: Here you battle dragons and level them up, once they are max level (25) you can make a substantial amount of money by finding food and other items, unhatched eggs, etc. and you can also use your stronger dragons to quickly level up level 1 dragons which you can then exalt at level 7 for around 10,000-11,000 treasure. It only takes a few minutes per dragon.

2. The Scrying Workshop under the Library tab on the left hand sidebar has dragon viewing options where you can try our all breeds/colours/etc. Input the number of a current dragon to see what it looks like as an adult or another breed and to see what kind of hatchlings two dragons will make.
DZdVxdH.gifjFIWnw0.gifNDWrSfS.gifV1KPc7X.gifDZdVxdH.gif