Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello ^-^
I've admired the artwork of the flight rising dragons for a while now. However, I just haven't got around to signing up, and whenever I would come, registration would be closed.
So I'm finally happy to own my own beautiful dragon's
^-^

P.s. I've already gotten my Seedling Pack and adopted one of my two dragons ;)
I've admired the artwork of the flight rising dragons for a while now. However, I just haven't got around to signing up, and whenever I would come, registration would be closed.
So I'm finally happy to own my own beautiful dragon's
^-^

P.s. I've already gotten my Seedling Pack and adopted one of my two dragons ;)
@Sarah745
Hi, welcome to FR! :D I hope you have a great time here.

Looks like you're off to a good start for your lair, I like the purple theme you have going on.

Be sure to check out the Guides section of the forums, there are so many handy threads there explaining about all different parts of FR.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or need help!
@Sarah745
Hi, welcome to FR! :D I hope you have a great time here.

Looks like you're off to a good start for your lair, I like the purple theme you have going on.

Be sure to check out the Guides section of the forums, there are so many handy threads there explaining about all different parts of FR.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or need help!
DZdVxdH.gifjFIWnw0.gifNDWrSfS.gifV1KPc7X.gifDZdVxdH.gif
Thanks ^-^
I really wanted to go for a black (or similar) based Far with a bright blue shade for the wings, but none of the blues touched my liking. So i went with my favorite color, purple.
I know a couple of people on other Pet sites that have led me here and I'm hoping might aid me in navigating. Overall I'm impressed with the site
Thanks ^-^
I really wanted to go for a black (or similar) based Far with a bright blue shade for the wings, but none of the blues touched my liking. So i went with my favorite color, purple.
I know a couple of people on other Pet sites that have led me here and I'm hoping might aid me in navigating. Overall I'm impressed with the site