Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | An Introduction
Well, better late than never tbh

I've actually been on FR for exactly 1 month and 24 days, but I've never personally introduced myself to anyone or really talked to anyone on this site l ol

so!! here we go?? i guess??

Yo. My name's Gabby.

Some things about me:
- I really love the game Undertale
- I love Homestuck
- I draw occasionally & have a deviantart (drakexi, shameless self-promotion)
- I like a lot of different Youtubers, namely Markiplier and Jacksepticeye
- I have depression and an anxiety disorder
- I love video games in general
- I use tumblr often
- My favorite colors are purple & black (hence my dragons' colors lol)

I hope I can make a few friends tho
anyways I'm really bad at introducing myself but
um
hOI!!
owo
Well, better late than never tbh

I've actually been on FR for exactly 1 month and 24 days, but I've never personally introduced myself to anyone or really talked to anyone on this site l ol

so!! here we go?? i guess??

Yo. My name's Gabby.

Some things about me:
- I really love the game Undertale
- I love Homestuck
- I draw occasionally & have a deviantart (drakexi, shameless self-promotion)
- I like a lot of different Youtubers, namely Markiplier and Jacksepticeye
- I have depression and an anxiety disorder
- I love video games in general
- I use tumblr often
- My favorite colors are purple & black (hence my dragons' colors lol)

I hope I can make a few friends tho
anyways I'm really bad at introducing myself but
um
hOI!!
owo
sss_by_hwnts-d9xrong.gif
@umbrarum Hi Gabby! Welcome to flight rising!!i like youtubers too, though not mainly markiploer or jacksepticeye. I'm a tumblr addict and my favorite color is purple! I hope you enjoy your time on this site! If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to message me! :))
@umbrarum Hi Gabby! Welcome to flight rising!!i like youtubers too, though not mainly markiploer or jacksepticeye. I'm a tumblr addict and my favorite color is purple! I hope you enjoy your time on this site! If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to message me! :))
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gifglorious_gladekeeper_by_spacecoboye-d8q09g7.png tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
@Umbrarum
Hi Gabby, I'm Li :D nice to meet you.
A late introduction is always better than no introduction.

How are you enjoying FR so far? I love the purple theme you have going on in your lair.
@Umbrarum
Hi Gabby, I'm Li :D nice to meet you.
A late introduction is always better than no introduction.

How are you enjoying FR so far? I love the purple theme you have going on in your lair.
DZdVxdH.gifjFIWnw0.gifNDWrSfS.gifV1KPc7X.gifDZdVxdH.gif
@Liryuu

I really like FR honestly, mostly due to the whole dragon thing y'know. A lot of the players are friendly and I can definitely appreciate that. Also, thanks! I like having a color-coordinated lair, even if it's not all the same shade of purple or w/e. c:
@Liryuu

I really like FR honestly, mostly due to the whole dragon thing y'know. A lot of the players are friendly and I can definitely appreciate that. Also, thanks! I like having a color-coordinated lair, even if it's not all the same shade of purple or w/e. c:
sss_by_hwnts-d9xrong.gif
@Umbrarum
I'm a huge dragon fan too, I was so excited when I found out about FR and then equally frustrated that I had to keep checking for a registration window to join. xD

I keep planning to organise my lair, but I always seem to find or breed a pretty dragon which ends up staying and... yeah my lair is just a mess. :P I love all of the dergs though, so oh well!
@Umbrarum
I'm a huge dragon fan too, I was so excited when I found out about FR and then equally frustrated that I had to keep checking for a registration window to join. xD

I keep planning to organise my lair, but I always seem to find or breed a pretty dragon which ends up staying and... yeah my lair is just a mess. :P I love all of the dergs though, so oh well!
DZdVxdH.gifjFIWnw0.gifNDWrSfS.gifV1KPc7X.gifDZdVxdH.gif