Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi!
I heard about Flight Rising just a few days ago. I love dragons, and am always looking for new dragon games to play, so I decided to join. I most likely won't be very active in the forums, but I will check them every now and then to see what's new. If you want to know more about me, feel free to ask. I don't bite.
I heard about Flight Rising just a few days ago. I love dragons, and am always looking for new dragon games to play, so I decided to join. I most likely won't be very active in the forums, but I will check them every now and then to see what's new. If you want to know more about me, feel free to ask. I don't bite.
ninbinarycatcher.png
@ShardUprising
Hey! :D Welcome to Flight Rising!
@ShardUprising
Hey! :D Welcome to Flight Rising!
(they/them/their or ve/ver/vis)
9.png5.png3.png
@ShardUprising
Hello, and welcome! I think you're gonna like it here.
@ShardUprising
Hello, and welcome! I think you're gonna like it here.
@ShardUprising
Welcome to FR! :D I hope you have a great time here.

A really handy tip on the forums is to put @ in front of someones username so that they get notified when you have replied. I don't use the forums too often myself and it saves me from missing posts when I get a ping.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or need help!
@ShardUprising
Welcome to FR! :D I hope you have a great time here.

A really handy tip on the forums is to put @ in front of someones username so that they get notified when you have replied. I don't use the forums too often myself and it saves me from missing posts when I get a ping.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or need help!
DZdVxdH.gifjFIWnw0.gifNDWrSfS.gifV1KPc7X.gifDZdVxdH.gif