Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | G'day!
Greetings, fellow members.

My name is James, 26, from Perth, Western Australia.

My housemates got me into this game, so I spent a fair amount of time sitting next to them, learning about everything. As such, I'm coming into it fairly well equipped (lol), but still have a lot to learn.

Looking forward to meeting new people, and really getting into the depths of the game, as well as having lots of fun.
Greetings, fellow members.

My name is James, 26, from Perth, Western Australia.

My housemates got me into this game, so I spent a fair amount of time sitting next to them, learning about everything. As such, I'm coming into it fairly well equipped (lol), but still have a lot to learn.

Looking forward to meeting new people, and really getting into the depths of the game, as well as having lots of fun.
Shine forth, children of the stars
But always remember
Never shine alone
Come and check out my writing shop! Interesting things to read and information on commission prices
Vaer's Quotes, Bios, and Short Stories
@Vaeringjar - Hello and welcome to FR!

Knowing something about FR before joining is a good advantage to have. I wish I could have had that, haha. If you do end up with any questions, feel free to ping me (put an @ before a username to ping someone) or message me and I'll try to help you out!

I hope you enjoy your time here!
@Vaeringjar - Hello and welcome to FR!

Knowing something about FR before joining is a good advantage to have. I wish I could have had that, haha. If you do end up with any questions, feel free to ping me (put an @ before a username to ping someone) or message me and I'll try to help you out!

I hope you enjoy your time here!
CAJaTcp.png
hh5n4WA.png
bVV6yhw.png
JvUa9ma.png
gzlHZ53.png
5hF3FGk.png
5zPzNgV.pngDBFJoJn.pngiwOM9O6.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pngTkQY47D.pnghaRlyz4.pngeRWUNjA.pngFRbWiYH.pngE3sjxsi.pngk2ms4YU.png8fuzhUG.gif
QNbfPfg.png
Many thanks!

I have found that I have a special penchant for Fae, which isn't surprising, considering that I am a bit of an amateur lepidopterist. So, I think my first foray into breeding will encompass that, probably trying to breed moth/butterfly-esque colours and patterns.
Many thanks!

I have found that I have a special penchant for Fae, which isn't surprising, considering that I am a bit of an amateur lepidopterist. So, I think my first foray into breeding will encompass that, probably trying to breed moth/butterfly-esque colours and patterns.
Shine forth, children of the stars
But always remember
Never shine alone
Come and check out my writing shop! Interesting things to read and information on commission prices
Vaer's Quotes, Bios, and Short Stories
@Vaeringjar - Well, you just joined in time then, as a butterfly gene was just released not too long ago. ^^ Fae's look particularly good with it, in my opinion. My coatl just received the honors of being gene'd with it: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16486085] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/164861/16486085_350.png[/img] [/url] You may concider pinging someone when responding to them- most people here won't check back in a thread unless someone pings them. ^^
@Vaeringjar - Well, you just joined in time then, as a butterfly gene was just released not too long ago. ^^ Fae's look particularly good with it, in my opinion. My coatl just received the honors of being gene'd with it:

16486085_350.png

You may concider pinging someone when responding to them- most people here won't check back in a thread unless someone pings them. ^^
CAJaTcp.png
hh5n4WA.png
bVV6yhw.png
JvUa9ma.png
gzlHZ53.png
5hF3FGk.png
5zPzNgV.pngDBFJoJn.pngiwOM9O6.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pngTkQY47D.pnghaRlyz4.pngeRWUNjA.pngFRbWiYH.pngE3sjxsi.pngk2ms4YU.png8fuzhUG.gif
QNbfPfg.png
@Vaeringjar
Hey there! Welcome to Flight Rising ^_^ I hope you enjoy it here!
@Vaeringjar
Hey there! Welcome to Flight Rising ^_^ I hope you enjoy it here!
AoZdhkp.png