Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello everyone!
My name is Valerie, I'm 24, I live in Ohio (it's freezing outside right now)
Just starting and I joined plague, I started breeding, but I'm still working my way around the site...
Any pointers would be nice :)
My name is Valerie, I'm 24, I live in Ohio (it's freezing outside right now)
Just starting and I joined plague, I started breeding, but I'm still working my way around the site...
Any pointers would be nice :)
@Toilet Hello! Welcome to flight rising! Love the username ;) Feel free to send me any questions, and you can call me paigyp or paigy or pies! I don't really have any specific pointers right now, but I'll definitely come back if i think of any! :D
@Toilet Hello! Welcome to flight rising! Love the username ;) Feel free to send me any questions, and you can call me paigyp or paigy or pies! I don't really have any specific pointers right now, but I'll definitely come back if i think of any! :D
NrfB95G.png oTzR29f.png JU8LxLb.png WSMFkE9.png T75C2Ky.png
@Toilet - Hey! Welcome to FR! (nice username xD)

Plague is a great choice; I was gonna go with plague but I loved the icey eyes too much hahah. Here's some basic tips to help get you started!

• Gather everyday to accumulate food for your dragons
  • Visit the plundered pile once a day to get a free item!
  • Take the quiz to test your knowledge and get some extra treasure :)
  • Bonding with familiars gives you chests for every level gained!
  • You can earn up to 75,000 treasure daily at the fairgrounds
  • If you check out the plague forums, they might be having giveaways to new players
  • Visit the guide forums for fantastic advice, tutorials, and help around something specific!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! Best of luck :)
@Toilet - Hey! Welcome to FR! (nice username xD)

Plague is a great choice; I was gonna go with plague but I loved the icey eyes too much hahah. Here's some basic tips to help get you started!

• Gather everyday to accumulate food for your dragons
  • Visit the plundered pile once a day to get a free item!
  • Take the quiz to test your knowledge and get some extra treasure :)
  • Bonding with familiars gives you chests for every level gained!
  • You can earn up to 75,000 treasure daily at the fairgrounds
  • If you check out the plague forums, they might be having giveaways to new players
  • Visit the guide forums for fantastic advice, tutorials, and help around something specific!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! Best of luck :)
S5L97dq.gif
@toilet Hello Valerie, and welcome to the amazing Flight Rising! It is also freezing outside for michigan, so cold and snowy. I guarentee you'll find tons of fun things to do on this site :3
@toilet Hello Valerie, and welcome to the amazing Flight Rising! It is also freezing outside for michigan, so cold and snowy. I guarentee you'll find tons of fun things to do on this site :3
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
Thanks for the tips^ @poezio

Hey everyone thanks for the welcomes
Thanks for the tips^ @poezio

Hey everyone thanks for the welcomes
Hey! Nice to meet you @Toilet, I'm Britney! I hope you're enjoying FR so far!

I wanted to let you know that I have a giveaway here for the new players that you could enter to help get you started! 75 new players will win, so your chances are pretty high! c:
Hey! Nice to meet you @Toilet, I'm Britney! I hope you're enjoying FR so far!

I wanted to let you know that I have a giveaway here for the new players that you could enter to help get you started! 75 new players will win, so your chances are pretty high! c: