Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | *rolls on in*
hello im new here :D I have wanted to join for a bit but ive always missed it and thanks to this long window im here!!

ummmm idk what to say ?? haha yep hi i like dogs
hello im new here :D I have wanted to join for a bit but ive always missed it and thanks to this long window im here!!

ummmm idk what to say ?? haha yep hi i like dogs
@spellbounds Welcome! I'm actually pretty new here myself haha but I hope you'll enjoy it here, it's great that you finally got to register. :)
@spellbounds Welcome! I'm actually pretty new here myself haha but I hope you'll enjoy it here, it's great that you finally got to register. :)
@spellbounds Really love your username! Also welcome to flight rising! We hope u enjoy your amazing stay
@spellbounds Really love your username! Also welcome to flight rising! We hope u enjoy your amazing stay
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
Hey! Nice to meet you @spellbounds, I'm Britney! I hope you're enjoying FR so far!

I wanted to let you know that I have a giveaway here for the new players that you could enter to help get you started! 75 new players will win, so your chances are pretty high! c:
Hey! Nice to meet you @spellbounds, I'm Britney! I hope you're enjoying FR so far!

I wanted to let you know that I have a giveaway here for the new players that you could enter to help get you started! 75 new players will win, so your chances are pretty high! c: