Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Fire Flight newbie here
Hi, everyone! I'm MizzVizz, and I just joined yesterday during registration. I'm super excited about starting Flight Rising; I studied up on all the lore and even wrote out a backstory for my custom progen and his clan beforehand. I've still got to buff it out a bit more though before I post it ^^'
The Fire Flight made sense for me because I'm a super passionate person when it comes to art, and can get pretty emotional. Plus, the Flambebe's remind me of Nightcrawlers Bamfs, and Nightcrawler is objectively the best. It seems like such a small, cozy community, which I really enjoy.
I like drawing, writing, and cheesy so-bad-it's-good media ala Birdemic and G1 Transformers. If I have time I hope to also start doing art commissions so I can buy more sweet-looking draygons.
I think that's all I've got to say, really. All hail the Mather and thanks for reading!
Hi, everyone! I'm MizzVizz, and I just joined yesterday during registration. I'm super excited about starting Flight Rising; I studied up on all the lore and even wrote out a backstory for my custom progen and his clan beforehand. I've still got to buff it out a bit more though before I post it ^^'
The Fire Flight made sense for me because I'm a super passionate person when it comes to art, and can get pretty emotional. Plus, the Flambebe's remind me of Nightcrawlers Bamfs, and Nightcrawler is objectively the best. It seems like such a small, cozy community, which I really enjoy.
I like drawing, writing, and cheesy so-bad-it's-good media ala Birdemic and G1 Transformers. If I have time I hope to also start doing art commissions so I can buy more sweet-looking draygons.
I think that's all I've got to say, really. All hail the Mather and thanks for reading!
rkylBBV.png zyvrj7C.png x0CMhAc.png Flambebes remind me of Bamfs
Hello I am new and in the fire flight as well nice to meet you! I have decided to breed tundras and currently have four right now that I love! I wanna write some lore but unsure how maybe you could help? My leader is a panda tundra named Panda XD
Hello I am new and in the fire flight as well nice to meet you! I have decided to breed tundras and currently have four right now that I love! I wanna write some lore but unsure how maybe you could help? My leader is a panda tundra named Panda XD