Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Almost a Year
Hello everyone!
It's been almost a year since I started playing Flight rising and I've never introduced myself!
I am Mady. I'm really super addicted to playing FR, it's my life haha :)
I really like having lore for dragons, but I don't have the patience to add lore to all my dragons... I hope to have some more friends on here!

Nice to meet ya,
AellasBreath
Hello everyone!
It's been almost a year since I started playing Flight rising and I've never introduced myself!
I am Mady. I'm really super addicted to playing FR, it's my life haha :)
I really like having lore for dragons, but I don't have the patience to add lore to all my dragons... I hope to have some more friends on here!

Nice to meet ya,
AellasBreath
tumblr_ojsuibynjn1u29oq5o1_100.gif
Hi! I've been here for almost more than a year as well! Though I haven't been active until recently since I've been going through an art and writer's block. How are you doin?

@AellasBreath
Hi! I've been here for almost more than a year as well! Though I haven't been active until recently since I've been going through an art and writer's block. How are you doin?

@AellasBreath
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
@Slaveofboredom
I seem to be in a perpetual writer's block hahaha. I've been playing for pretty much the whole year... I'm very happy with my lair... What kind of things do you write? I always find myself writing short stories though I have a couple of full book ideas.
@Slaveofboredom
I seem to be in a perpetual writer's block hahaha. I've been playing for pretty much the whole year... I'm very happy with my lair... What kind of things do you write? I always find myself writing short stories though I have a couple of full book ideas.
@AellasBreath

Hello! I've been on FR for almost a year as well! Were you in the November reg window last year?
@AellasBreath

Hello! I've been on FR for almost a year as well! Were you in the November reg window last year?
button_by_cas_a_fras-db1t2ap.png Accent: Starlit Psychic
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@LonelyBird
No I think I started just after that... I remember reading about it :)
@LonelyBird
No I think I started just after that... I remember reading about it :)
@AellasBreath

Ah well- in either case we're all here, right?
@AellasBreath

Ah well- in either case we're all here, right?
button_by_cas_a_fras-db1t2ap.png Accent: Starlit Psychic
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
@AellasBreath

Sometimes I write urban fantasy stories but nothing that actually takes off (or finish for that matter) I seem to be full of ideas and character ideas but nothing I can actually put down on paper. How about you?
@AellasBreath

Sometimes I write urban fantasy stories but nothing that actually takes off (or finish for that matter) I seem to be full of ideas and character ideas but nothing I can actually put down on paper. How about you?
@Slaveofboredom
My stories often end up being rather... horrifying, but the kind of things I like to write refuse to go on paper, just stay stuck in my head. It's rather annoying...
@Slaveofboredom
My stories often end up being rather... horrifying, but the kind of things I like to write refuse to go on paper, just stay stuck in my head. It's rather annoying...
@AellasBreath

I understand that feel. ugh believe me, its annoying as heck. Especially when you just stare at the word doc and write a sentence only to erase it again, rinse and repeat X100000000
@AellasBreath

I understand that feel. ugh believe me, its annoying as heck. Especially when you just stare at the word doc and write a sentence only to erase it again, rinse and repeat X100000000
i've been here for a shorter period than you xD
i've been here for a shorter period than you xD
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.gif