Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | An Ice Cold Newbie
Hello there.
I'm HorrorTheWolf but if you must you may call me Horror.

My friends have dubbed me The Ice King as I tend to be rather unfriendly and coldhearted when meeting someone new, I do remain polite but I'm not the nicest person someone could meet.

Well, Anyway, I hope that I can meet some new people who stick around long enough to see the real me.

With Icy Regards,
Horror
Hello there.
I'm HorrorTheWolf but if you must you may call me Horror.

My friends have dubbed me The Ice King as I tend to be rather unfriendly and coldhearted when meeting someone new, I do remain polite but I'm not the nicest person someone could meet.

Well, Anyway, I hope that I can meet some new people who stick around long enough to see the real me.

With Icy Regards,
Horror
Looking for a Blood/Shadow/Ice Male Wildclaw for a breeding pair I want badly.
I kinda have a rental system going on and I'll be starting up a hatchery in the future (Life bit me....)
Hey @HorrorTheWolf!

I tend to be blunt, so I suppose I know what you mean. Either way, hope Ice Flight suits you and welcome to FR!
Hey @HorrorTheWolf!

I tend to be blunt, so I suppose I know what you mean. Either way, hope Ice Flight suits you and welcome to FR!
tumblr_inline_o23jkkOsuG1r3lvtf_500.png
@Gher

Thank you for the welcome, Ice Flight was really the only one that seemed to call out to me so I'm sure it'll suit me just fine.
But if it doesn't I can always change from what I've read (Thank you FR wiki!! :3)
@Gher

Thank you for the welcome, Ice Flight was really the only one that seemed to call out to me so I'm sure it'll suit me just fine.
But if it doesn't I can always change from what I've read (Thank you FR wiki!! :3)
I kinda have a rental system going on and I'll be starting up a hatchery in the future (Life bit me....)
@HorrorTheWolf

Yeah the wiki is a great resource. I still use it all the time :P
@HorrorTheWolf

Yeah the wiki is a great resource. I still use it all the time :P
tumblr_inline_o23jkkOsuG1r3lvtf_500.png
@Gher

A friend of a friend (who has a friend that plays FR ..... That's so confusing sometimes) actually suggested that I check out the wiki about a day after the registration closed last month so I've spent most of my free time reading up on FR via the Wiki.

I'm actually rather glad that FR has a wiki, Not a lot of sites do.
@Gher

A friend of a friend (who has a friend that plays FR ..... That's so confusing sometimes) actually suggested that I check out the wiki about a day after the registration closed last month so I've spent most of my free time reading up on FR via the Wiki.

I'm actually rather glad that FR has a wiki, Not a lot of sites do.