Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Heyo ,just a new person saying hi...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Rigz Yes I know that feeling sometimes I even make it to the point of pressing play but than I still end up being to lazy xD
I write them down too but I never can find my list with what I still want to watch... xD

Hmh that's a really interesting reason. Well I think there are people here who only breed certaind breeds so...

@phyrosite Hunter X Hunter is really good tho I kidna disslike the 2011 remake to be honest and I keep forgetting which episode is the last one piece ep I watched...xD

@FireflyRhapsody Thank you! :3
I really love Chikaramochi Udon, Matcha Cheesecake, Dal, Omelette and Kitsune Udon is really good too... . I've never really been a friend of Hamburgers to be honest (well I mostly disslike the hamburger patty but I replacing it with something else would make it a different burger xD)
Well I mostly read horror, mystery, psychological and fantasy sometimes I also read some sports manga though mostly because the characters personbalities are hillarious.

Well so far I've been to Germany, Italy, Croatia, Tunisia, Agypt and India. Where have you been or is there anywhere you would really like to go right now?
@Rigz Yes I know that feeling sometimes I even make it to the point of pressing play but than I still end up being to lazy xD
I write them down too but I never can find my list with what I still want to watch... xD

Hmh that's a really interesting reason. Well I think there are people here who only breed certaind breeds so...

@phyrosite Hunter X Hunter is really good tho I kidna disslike the 2011 remake to be honest and I keep forgetting which episode is the last one piece ep I watched...xD

@FireflyRhapsody Thank you! :3
I really love Chikaramochi Udon, Matcha Cheesecake, Dal, Omelette and Kitsune Udon is really good too... . I've never really been a friend of Hamburgers to be honest (well I mostly disslike the hamburger patty but I replacing it with something else would make it a different burger xD)
Well I mostly read horror, mystery, psychological and fantasy sometimes I also read some sports manga though mostly because the characters personbalities are hillarious.

Well so far I've been to Germany, Italy, Croatia, Tunisia, Agypt and India. Where have you been or is there anywhere you would really like to go right now?
kSWioKF.png
@Trishun
Hmm, can't say I've heard of those. Oh my, not a friend of Hamburgers?? You wound me! lol, jk.

Do you have a favorite author?

Oh wow! That's quite a list. I've been Scotland, England, Dominican Republic, and Hawaii. Right now I'd love to go to either New Zealand or England. Maybe even Japan. Mostly the first two though. I often plan trips to places just for the fun of it, even though I know I won't be able to go for a long time.
@Trishun
Hmm, can't say I've heard of those. Oh my, not a friend of Hamburgers?? You wound me! lol, jk.

Do you have a favorite author?

Oh wow! That's quite a list. I've been Scotland, England, Dominican Republic, and Hawaii. Right now I'd love to go to either New Zealand or England. Maybe even Japan. Mostly the first two though. I often plan trips to places just for the fun of it, even though I know I won't be able to go for a long time.
PvGrR8V.png
@FireflyRhapsody Well Udon is a japanese dish, Matcha is green tea powder and Dal is from India

Not really I actually I like everything I read so I guess either everyone of them or no one would be my faforite author. Do you have one?

I'd like to go to England and Hawaii in the future. New Zealand is also on my list along with Japan, Spain, Thailand,Brazil, Korea and Morocco and I really enjoyed Italy, Croatia and India so I guess I'd like to go there again ahahaha I have to many travel plans and I know it'll take a while until I can go there so yeah I end up planing just for fun too. I'm actually leaving for Germany on the 29th. Are you going anywhere in the near future?
@FireflyRhapsody Well Udon is a japanese dish, Matcha is green tea powder and Dal is from India

Not really I actually I like everything I read so I guess either everyone of them or no one would be my faforite author. Do you have one?

I'd like to go to England and Hawaii in the future. New Zealand is also on my list along with Japan, Spain, Thailand,Brazil, Korea and Morocco and I really enjoyed Italy, Croatia and India so I guess I'd like to go there again ahahaha I have to many travel plans and I know it'll take a while until I can go there so yeah I end up planing just for fun too. I'm actually leaving for Germany on the 29th. Are you going anywhere in the near future?
kSWioKF.png
@Trishun
Oh cool!

Mine would have to be Laurell K Hamilton. I lover her Anita Blake series. Have you read that series?

I'd love to go to Italy!
Oh sweet! You going to Germany for business? Or just to explore?
I won't be going anywhere abroad in the near future. At least, not until I've been in college for a year or so. They have an abroad program where I can go somewhere overseas for an internship. So I'm thinking of doing that.
@Trishun
Oh cool!

Mine would have to be Laurell K Hamilton. I lover her Anita Blake series. Have you read that series?

I'd love to go to Italy!
Oh sweet! You going to Germany for business? Or just to explore?
I won't be going anywhere abroad in the near future. At least, not until I've been in college for a year or so. They have an abroad program where I can go somewhere overseas for an internship. So I'm thinking of doing that.
PvGrR8V.png
@Trishun I'm willing to bet I'm watching the 2011 remake :P Most of my anime I watch on Crunchyroll, oo and I forgot to mention JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, I love it, especially Pt. III Stardust Crusaders
@Trishun I'm willing to bet I'm watching the 2011 remake :P Most of my anime I watch on Crunchyroll, oo and I forgot to mention JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, I love it, especially Pt. III Stardust Crusaders
thing_zps1c03e316.gif
@FireflyRhapsody
No I haven't read it yet though I was looking for something new to read anyway so maybe I'll give it a try when I have some money (I'm using it all for my trip...)

I'm going to meet a friend of mine who lives there and we're going to a convention with some other friends. Oh that sounds interesting! To which places can you go with an internship?

@phyrosite
Well I started with the first anime maybe that's why I just have some problems with the 2011 remake...than again I disslike remakes in general. Ah I haven't seen this one yet how ist it?
@FireflyRhapsody
No I haven't read it yet though I was looking for something new to read anyway so maybe I'll give it a try when I have some money (I'm using it all for my trip...)

I'm going to meet a friend of mine who lives there and we're going to a convention with some other friends. Oh that sounds interesting! To which places can you go with an internship?

@phyrosite
Well I started with the first anime maybe that's why I just have some problems with the 2011 remake...than again I disslike remakes in general. Ah I haven't seen this one yet how ist it?
kSWioKF.png
@Trishun
I do have to warn you though, the series is explicit, so if that isn't your cup of tea, I wouldn't read it.

Oh nice! What type of convention? I usually go to comic and anime conventions, and when I can the New York Auto Show.

From what I gathered from the orientation at my college, pretty much anywhere.
@Trishun
I do have to warn you though, the series is explicit, so if that isn't your cup of tea, I wouldn't read it.

Oh nice! What type of convention? I usually go to comic and anime conventions, and when I can the New York Auto Show.

From what I gathered from the orientation at my college, pretty much anywhere.
PvGrR8V.png
@FireflyRhapsody
Nah I'm fine with these things but thank you for the warning!

It's an anime convention.

Oh, that's prettey neat
@FireflyRhapsody
Nah I'm fine with these things but thank you for the warning!

It's an anime convention.

Oh, that's prettey neat
kSWioKF.png
@Trishun
That's good to know : )

Oh nice! You going to be cosplaying?

Yup. It's a great opportunity. It just depends on my homesickness. I have issues with being away from home for a long time, so I guess it'll depend on how well things go with me being at college first.
@Trishun
That's good to know : )

Oh nice! You going to be cosplaying?

Yup. It's a great opportunity. It just depends on my homesickness. I have issues with being away from home for a long time, so I guess it'll depend on how well things go with me being at college first.
PvGrR8V.png
@FireflyRhapsody
:)

Yup I am if everything goes as I planed

Ah I see. I usually end up feeling at home wherever I am at the moment though I'd really miss my friends(I actually get lonly really fast though I actually enjoy being alone <----no idea how that even works).
@FireflyRhapsody
:)

Yup I am if everything goes as I planed

Ah I see. I usually end up feeling at home wherever I am at the moment though I'd really miss my friends(I actually get lonly really fast though I actually enjoy being alone <----no idea how that even works).
kSWioKF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20