Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello
1 2
Hi I'm dc. I've wanted to join for a bit, and just now caught the registration. Nice to meet you all. I'm sure I'm going to have a good time.
Hi I'm dc. I've wanted to join for a bit, and just now caught the registration. Nice to meet you all. I'm sure I'm going to have a good time.
My friends on a roleplaying forum told me about this place. and I really like dragons. The only reason why I joined to be honest.

Other things I like are food, all music, and anlime and mango art.
My friends on a roleplaying forum told me about this place. and I really like dragons. The only reason why I joined to be honest.

Other things I like are food, all music, and anlime and mango art.
@eventualreason Welcome to Arcane and welcome to Flight Rising! You can change your icon by clicking the little arrow in the top right and picking Change Avatar.

Make sure to stop by Arcane Sales for free dragons!
@eventualreason Welcome to Arcane and welcome to Flight Rising! You can change your icon by clicking the little arrow in the top right and picking Change Avatar.

Make sure to stop by Arcane Sales for free dragons!
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
@istoki Thanks for the help!
@istoki Thanks for the help!
@eventualreason
Hi! let me know if you have any questions about how things go here, though since you have friends i'm sure they can answer you. So you like art?
@eventualreason
Hi! let me know if you have any questions about how things go here, though since you have friends i'm sure they can answer you. So you like art?
CS1KvsK.jpg
@zombiecoffeecup Sure, thank you!
I love art, the more stylized and unique the better for me. But I do love browsing through everyone's
@zombiecoffeecup Sure, thank you!
I love art, the more stylized and unique the better for me. But I do love browsing through everyone's
@oh awesome! Do you have any favorite artists? I draw some myself.
@oh awesome! Do you have any favorite artists? I draw some myself.
CS1KvsK.jpg
@zombiecoffeecup Sure do! I like Bleedman, on deviant art and a head of snafu comics. Jojo bizzare adventure artis, Hirohiko Araki. And all of my friends' art lol. And you draw? I do as a hobby, may i see your art, doesn't matter where.
Thanks for the friend request as well!

O-Or I'll just click through your sig links XD
@zombiecoffeecup Sure do! I like Bleedman, on deviant art and a head of snafu comics. Jojo bizzare adventure artis, Hirohiko Araki. And all of my friends' art lol. And you draw? I do as a hobby, may i see your art, doesn't matter where.
Thanks for the friend request as well!

O-Or I'll just click through your sig links XD
haha i'd love to see something you've drawn sometime <3
oh man, i'm reading jjba right now. it's so great! can't say i know too much about the others though.

:D
haha i'd love to see something you've drawn sometime <3
oh man, i'm reading jjba right now. it's so great! can't say i know too much about the others though.

:D
CS1KvsK.jpg
@zombiecoffeecup I've seen snippets on tumblr and game lets plays here and there for jjba. I was going to start reading the manga once I got back to college. ;w; you want to see my art? I do need to code my sig, but one achievement at a time. so here's a deviantart link if you're interested.
http://eventualreason.deviantart.com/
There's not much since it's an account I moved to recently.
@zombiecoffeecup I've seen snippets on tumblr and game lets plays here and there for jjba. I was going to start reading the manga once I got back to college. ;w; you want to see my art? I do need to code my sig, but one achievement at a time. so here's a deviantart link if you're interested.
http://eventualreason.deviantart.com/
There's not much since it's an account I moved to recently.
1 2