Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Heya!
Hi, the name is Dominique or drgrim. Just joined today and already managed to spend money and way too much time on it and not regretting it for one bit! Got introduced to this game by my friend on tumblr and well. Yeah that's it I guess :) Nice to meet you all!
xoxo
Hi, the name is Dominique or drgrim. Just joined today and already managed to spend money and way too much time on it and not regretting it for one bit! Got introduced to this game by my friend on tumblr and well. Yeah that's it I guess :) Nice to meet you all!
xoxo
3YgXAOe.png
@drgrim

Haha, hello and welcome! It's nice to finally meet you as well, we're all nice here, so you'll fit in nicely! I'm sure you know what you're doing by this point, but if you still need some help on what to do, me and lots of others are here to help you out!
@drgrim

Haha, hello and welcome! It's nice to finally meet you as well, we're all nice here, so you'll fit in nicely! I'm sure you know what you're doing by this point, but if you still need some help on what to do, me and lots of others are here to help you out!
2e1b2b6a40c76c9dd60265bf19e951ae39f421b6.gifWpjbI2U.gif