Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello all!
Hola Y'all.
My name is Sarah, I'm a 22yo lady. I'm a glass artist finishing up my undergraduate BFA. My friend introduced me to Flight Rising, and I love it so far!

I'm just starting out but my ultimate goal is to have dragons with gorgeous light colored markings, so far I'm a big fan of the male guardians and imperials, but we'll see how that goes!

(p.s i'd love to have a few more friends on here, nothing creepy, i just want to see your awesome dragons! feel free to add me!)
Hola Y'all.
My name is Sarah, I'm a 22yo lady. I'm a glass artist finishing up my undergraduate BFA. My friend introduced me to Flight Rising, and I love it so far!

I'm just starting out but my ultimate goal is to have dragons with gorgeous light colored markings, so far I'm a big fan of the male guardians and imperials, but we'll see how that goes!

(p.s i'd love to have a few more friends on here, nothing creepy, i just want to see your awesome dragons! feel free to add me!)
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
@Katoya

Hello and welcome!
It's nice to have some new faces around here :)

It's awesome that you have a goal already!
@Katoya

Hello and welcome!
It's nice to have some new faces around here :)

It's awesome that you have a goal already!
Welcome to Flight Rising!
Welcome to Flight Rising!
Illustration.png
@Katoya

WELCOME TO FR~! \o/

I'm sure you can totally meet your goal and I'm sure there will be tons of people willing to help too! My goal has been to fill up my lair with purple dragons and some other colors that can make purple. SO FAR it's been going kinda well haah~

ANYWAY! If you have an questions feel free to ask me or anyone else! I hope you enjoy your stay here and have a blast. >u<

@Katoya

WELCOME TO FR~! \o/

I'm sure you can totally meet your goal and I'm sure there will be tons of people willing to help too! My goal has been to fill up my lair with purple dragons and some other colors that can make purple. SO FAR it's been going kinda well haah~

ANYWAY! If you have an questions feel free to ask me or anyone else! I hope you enjoy your stay here and have a blast. >u<

KBnNaZu.png