Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Helloo~
My boyfriend and I just joined this site and I've got no clue what is going on, but I'm having fun so far! If there are any pointers or anything let me know! Always down to make new friends as well. I'll draw for you and give you stuff eventually i promise bemyfriend
My boyfriend and I just joined this site and I've got no clue what is going on, but I'm having fun so far! If there are any pointers or anything let me know! Always down to make new friends as well. I'll draw for you and give you stuff eventually i promise bemyfriend
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
@Pookerluffs welcome! If you need any help feel free to message me
DDcjBlJ.jpg
[quote name="argonneon" date=2015-04-08 22:57:30] @Pookerluffs welcome! If you need any help feel free to message me [/quote] Thanks! I definitely will! Thanks! For now, I think I've got the hang of things. I'm thinking of starting an art shop or something. Is there somewhere I can just do freebies?
argonneon wrote on 2015-04-08:
Thanks! I definitely will! Thanks! For now, I think I've got the hang of things. I'm thinking of starting an art shop or something. Is there somewhere I can just do freebies?
@Pookerluffs
Hi there! You both can check your own flight's forums, they are full of stuff for new members like you guys! Warm welcome to Flight Rising! *offers cupcakes* ^-^
@Pookerluffs
Hi there! You both can check your own flight's forums, they are full of stuff for new members like you guys! Warm welcome to Flight Rising! *offers cupcakes* ^-^
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
Boyfriend here, also looking for tips and pointers!
Boyfriend here, also looking for tips and pointers!
@CyberInfection
Thank you so much for your insight! I'll def check those forums out c: *takes cupcakes and glomps*
@CyberInfection
Thank you so much for your insight! I'll def check those forums out c: *takes cupcakes and glomps*
@blankhaven lmao make your own thread <3
@Pookerluffs No problem, always here to help! ^-^ [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/29d11899be586f91e1649fc67d116f76/tumblr_mg1zwxvyYU1qejqwno1_500.gif[/img]
@Pookerluffs
No problem, always here to help! ^-^
tumblr_mg1zwxvyYU1qejqwno1_500.gif
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
[quote name="Pookerluffs" date=2015-04-08 23:16:09] @blankhaven lmao make your own thread <3 [/quote] hatin'
Pookerluffs wrote on 2015-04-08:

hatin'