Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey There!!!
So I joined back in the December window. I'm in the wonderful plague flight and I love metalcore music. I really want to find other deathcore/metalcore fans on FR because I feel like I'm al alone here!! I love Motionless In White, Sworn In, A Day To Remember, and Suicide Silence. I'm merely 13 but attend concerts regularly. I play cello (in between a bass and a viola) and am learning the electric guitar. I also play Meez but the community there didn't exactly suit me. I watch Criminal Minds, American Horror Story, and Venice Beach Freakshow. My idol has to be Mister Morgue or Chris Motionless. The most recent concert I went to was the PTV and SWS World Tour which was Pierce the Veil, Sleeping With Siren, Pvris, and Mallory Knox. [img]https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608016027812431277&pid=15.1&P=0.png[/img] Morguey^^ [img]http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/da/bb/9e/dabb9e8e3541b7e19315f08a40c03ca5.jpg[/img] Chris^^^ I write sometimes but nothing that anyone would be interested in. I consume myself usually with food and music and no In case you're wondering I am not overweight haha. I have a dark sense of humor and can get very deep when you least expect me too especially when death is mentioned. My hair is crayon red if that interested anyone xD I own way too much band merch and am from Ohio. So hey!!!~
So I joined back in the December window. I'm in the wonderful plague flight and I love metalcore music. I really want to find other deathcore/metalcore fans on FR because I feel like I'm al alone here!! I love Motionless In White, Sworn In, A Day To Remember, and Suicide Silence. I'm merely 13 but attend concerts regularly. I play cello (in between a bass and a viola) and am learning the electric guitar. I also play Meez but the community there didn't exactly suit me. I watch Criminal Minds, American Horror Story, and Venice Beach Freakshow. My idol has to be Mister Morgue or Chris Motionless. The most recent concert I went to was the PTV and SWS World Tour which was Pierce the Veil, Sleeping With Siren, Pvris, and Mallory Knox.

th?id=HN.608016027812431277&pid=15.1&P=0.png
Morguey^^

dabb9e8e3541b7e19315f08a40c03ca5.jpg
Chris^^^

I write sometimes but nothing that anyone would be interested in. I consume myself usually with food and music and no In case you're wondering I am not overweight haha. I have a dark sense of humor and can get very deep when you least expect me too especially when death is mentioned. My hair is crayon red if that interested anyone xD I own way too much band merch and am from Ohio.

So hey!!!~
vmVQNPh.gif
American Horror Story is a great show, so I guess you have good taste.

I'm sorry that I'm not much of a deathcore/metalcore fan. However, I do enjoy a lot of the older goth/darkwave bands (Bauhaus, Joy Division, Siouxsie and the Banshees, etc). If your tastes run to the moodier and darker side of things (which it seems that they do), those bands are definitely worth checking out.

Also, a piece of advice: Write what you write. It doesn't matter if anybody's interested in it or not -- and, oftentimes, people actually are. There are countless writing groups, competitions (LJ Idol on LiveJournal, for one), and communities out there. I'm sure that you could find a horror/sci-fi (I'm assuming that's what you write, given your interests) group very easily.

Oh! And if you haven't checked out H.P. Lovecraft, you probably should. You'd probably like his stuff.
American Horror Story is a great show, so I guess you have good taste.

I'm sorry that I'm not much of a deathcore/metalcore fan. However, I do enjoy a lot of the older goth/darkwave bands (Bauhaus, Joy Division, Siouxsie and the Banshees, etc). If your tastes run to the moodier and darker side of things (which it seems that they do), those bands are definitely worth checking out.

Also, a piece of advice: Write what you write. It doesn't matter if anybody's interested in it or not -- and, oftentimes, people actually are. There are countless writing groups, competitions (LJ Idol on LiveJournal, for one), and communities out there. I'm sure that you could find a horror/sci-fi (I'm assuming that's what you write, given your interests) group very easily.

Oh! And if you haven't checked out H.P. Lovecraft, you probably should. You'd probably like his stuff.
k5f5v.jpg
@vesperina sorry for the late reply c; I've been asleep for a while since I'm trying to get rid of an annoying cold. I've read a few H.P. Lovecraft tales over my time but I lean more toward Stephen King most of the time. I'll be sure to check out the bands but I'm trying to limit the amount of music I listen too since I want to see around 200 bands live...
@vesperina sorry for the late reply c; I've been asleep for a while since I'm trying to get rid of an annoying cold. I've read a few H.P. Lovecraft tales over my time but I lean more toward Stephen King most of the time. I'll be sure to check out the bands but I'm trying to limit the amount of music I listen too since I want to see around 200 bands live...
vmVQNPh.gif