Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I have no idea what I'm doing.
Hi. Although I signed up sometime in November (I think), I really haven't played all too extensively until this week. I'm still floundering around and trying to figure out what I'm supposed to be doing, but it's slowly starting to come together. When I'm not attempting to breed dragons or understand the mechanics of Flight Rising, I'm either writing sci-fi/fantasy/horror (I have a thing for Irish folklore), crocheting monsters into a state of existence (yes, that's what I do), watching old reruns of MST3K, listening to ancient Art Bell broadcasts, baking bread, or taking pictures of the Western Pennsylvanian wilderness. I also have two guinea pigs. Soon, I'll be leaving the city for the countryside, and I'll probably adopt a dog to keep me company. [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9I4n_1IAAAK1vz.jpg[/img] I used to play a game called Glitch, so if there's any former Glitchen around, I'd be happy to be friends, even though I'm not entirely sure what being "friends" means on Flight Rising yet. That's not to say that I don't want to be friends with non-Glitchen. I do. I just have no idea what I'm doing. Oh! I should probably add that so far, my favorite type of dragons are the Tundra ones since they look like gigantic Jim Henson creatures.
Hi. Although I signed up sometime in November (I think), I really haven't played all too extensively until this week. I'm still floundering around and trying to figure out what I'm supposed to be doing, but it's slowly starting to come together.

When I'm not attempting to breed dragons or understand the mechanics of Flight Rising, I'm either writing sci-fi/fantasy/horror (I have a thing for Irish folklore), crocheting monsters into a state of existence (yes, that's what I do), watching old reruns of MST3K, listening to ancient Art Bell broadcasts, baking bread, or taking pictures of the Western Pennsylvanian wilderness.

I also have two guinea pigs. Soon, I'll be leaving the city for the countryside, and I'll probably adopt a dog to keep me company.
B9I4n_1IAAAK1vz.jpg

I used to play a game called Glitch, so if there's any former Glitchen around, I'd be happy to be friends, even though I'm not entirely sure what being "friends" means on Flight Rising yet. That's not to say that I don't want to be friends with non-Glitchen. I do. I just have no idea what I'm doing.

Oh! I should probably add that so far, my favorite type of dragons are the Tundra ones since they look like gigantic Jim Henson creatures.
k5f5v.jpg
Hello!! Welcome to Flight Rising..again! Lol, I guess it's sort of yur FR rebirth into the community so congratulations. If you have any questions feel free to sk but unfortunately I'm not the most experienced user myself. I joined during the December registration window so I've only been around here for 3 months or so. I actually remember being obsessed with I t even before I had an account and couldn't wait to have on for myself.
Hello!! Welcome to Flight Rising..again! Lol, I guess it's sort of yur FR rebirth into the community so congratulations. If you have any questions feel free to sk but unfortunately I'm not the most experienced user myself. I joined during the December registration window so I've only been around here for 3 months or so. I actually remember being obsessed with I t even before I had an account and couldn't wait to have on for myself.
vmVQNPh.gif
Hey, that's pretty cool. I just sort of stumbled into an open registration myself, although I don't exactly remember how.

I'm not sure if this is a "rebirth" since I don't think I was really "born" into the community in the first place. I suppose it's more of a delayed birth. ♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱

Thanks for the welcome!
Hey, that's pretty cool. I just sort of stumbled into an open registration myself, although I don't exactly remember how.

I'm not sure if this is a "rebirth" since I don't think I was really "born" into the community in the first place. I suppose it's more of a delayed birth. ♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱

Thanks for the welcome!
k5f5v.jpg