Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Oh jeez, this is late
I'm not even new! I joined back in June of 2014, so uh...this is preeetty late. But! I felt like I should do it, so hi! I am so bad at saving money on here, so I'm kind of poor right now. Woops! But I hope to meet more people! One day I want to open a hatchery with a friend of mine when I get more breeding pairs. One day! Anyway, happy to meet ya'll!
I'm not even new! I joined back in June of 2014, so uh...this is preeetty late. But! I felt like I should do it, so hi! I am so bad at saving money on here, so I'm kind of poor right now. Woops! But I hope to meet more people! One day I want to open a hatchery with a friend of mine when I get more breeding pairs. One day! Anyway, happy to meet ya'll!
Heyya! (:

Happy to meet you too! :D
Heyya! (:

Happy to meet you too! :D
trUQEsn.png
@Raptar
Greetings, friend! No one is ever late; everyone else is simply early!

Also, what else is artificial money for but to spend it on lovely, artificial things? ...that is to say that I'm none too frugal, myself. 8'(
@Raptar
Greetings, friend! No one is ever late; everyone else is simply early!

Also, what else is artificial money for but to spend it on lovely, artificial things? ...that is to say that I'm none too frugal, myself. 8'(
Hey there, @Raptar! Late is better than never. ;D Welcome to the forums!

Saving is hard, I agree. It's so hard to not spend all your cash making pretty dragons (or ACCENTS). :V But good luck making your future hatchery!
Hey there, @Raptar! Late is better than never. ;D Welcome to the forums!

Saving is hard, I agree. It's so hard to not spend all your cash making pretty dragons (or ACCENTS). :V But good luck making your future hatchery!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png