Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | *Awkward wave*
Cool so I've been on this site for like two months and only just noticed this existed >.<

My real life name is Oishee, but I think I'll just go by Si here. This site appeals to me on so many levels- not just because there are dragons (though that is AMAZING) but because of the awesome color combinations, the luck and skill of getting the right ones, and the fun of sharing the cool stuff I can make with awesome people who make equally cool stuff!

Things I love:
Dumbledore (Actually occurs to me that I should definitely work on a fandragon for him)
Unusual color combinations-- particularly mixing warm and cool colors.
Fae, Tundra, Coatls, Imps, Spirals.
Cats. Also dogs, but I own cats. They are little evil-shedding balls of evil. They are the cutest cats to ever cat.

Eh, I've run out of things. That's all folks!
Si
Cool so I've been on this site for like two months and only just noticed this existed >.<

My real life name is Oishee, but I think I'll just go by Si here. This site appeals to me on so many levels- not just because there are dragons (though that is AMAZING) but because of the awesome color combinations, the luck and skill of getting the right ones, and the fun of sharing the cool stuff I can make with awesome people who make equally cool stuff!

Things I love:
Dumbledore (Actually occurs to me that I should definitely work on a fandragon for him)
Unusual color combinations-- particularly mixing warm and cool colors.
Fae, Tundra, Coatls, Imps, Spirals.
Cats. Also dogs, but I own cats. They are little evil-shedding balls of evil. They are the cutest cats to ever cat.

Eh, I've run out of things. That's all folks!
Si
tumblr_nhv90tfgTe1qkztmbo1_500.jpg
@spilledink
OMG A DUMBLEDORE DRAGON JUST TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY
JUST IMAGINE IT
A dragon with a beard (like a Guardian or something) that's pale and has random words in it's description like Gobbedegook and have a description like I'VE GOT SASS AND I KNOW IT
Brb, dying.
@spilledink
OMG A DUMBLEDORE DRAGON JUST TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY
JUST IMAGINE IT
A dragon with a beard (like a Guardian or something) that's pale and has random words in it's description like Gobbedegook and have a description like I'VE GOT SASS AND I KNOW IT
Brb, dying.
6f38d538593917a1645ee2055c08ab22.png
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/75/8f/fe/758ffe67fa80aec14e2be183b028f467.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/BjR3uDT.jpg[/img] ...I just couldn't resist....
758ffe67fa80aec14e2be183b028f467.jpg
BjR3uDT.jpg

...I just couldn't resist....
@Niernen

Oh my god YES! Like maybe mulberry like his plum suit and his awesome robes (actually how did no one ever guess he was gay he wore the most ostentatious robes ever...
@Niernen

Oh my god YES! Like maybe mulberry like his plum suit and his awesome robes (actually how did no one ever guess he was gay he wore the most ostentatious robes ever...
@spilledink
I know right? He was so colorful!
@spilledink
I know right? He was so colorful!
Dumbledore dragon for the win! favorite wizard character. . EVER
Dumbledore dragon for the win! favorite wizard character. . EVER
@AloRenzSilver
@Niernen

Yeah I'm definitely Dumbledore's man, all the way. Woman. same difference.
@AloRenzSilver
@Niernen

Yeah I'm definitely Dumbledore's man, all the way. Woman. same difference.