Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I like how this game works but
I have no idea what I'm doing haha. I've spent the past few days hatching eggs and nabbing what I think are cheap and pretty hatchlings from the AH, can't wait to try to breed them heheheh

I used to be from another game called Tinierme, then it closed down, then I played a ton of LoL, then I've been eyeing this website but never caught the open registration windows in time OTL

On the forums side of things, I've heard for a long while that the community's here really good. I'm thinking of starting an art shop sometime too, though I'm still stuck with traditional art for now, but I have no idea how to price/how to get a pricecheck (also I think I'll have to draw some new samples). Maybe I'll appear in the creatives forums and test the waters sometime |P
I have no idea what I'm doing haha. I've spent the past few days hatching eggs and nabbing what I think are cheap and pretty hatchlings from the AH, can't wait to try to breed them heheheh

I used to be from another game called Tinierme, then it closed down, then I played a ton of LoL, then I've been eyeing this website but never caught the open registration windows in time OTL

On the forums side of things, I've heard for a long while that the community's here really good. I'm thinking of starting an art shop sometime too, though I'm still stuck with traditional art for now, but I have no idea how to price/how to get a pricecheck (also I think I'll have to draw some new samples). Maybe I'll appear in the creatives forums and test the waters sometime |P
vTbxVkh.png
@whitesheepy Hello! I'm pretty new too but I wanted to welcome you here anyways.
I missed the registration times a lot, too.
I would love to see some of your art!
@whitesheepy Hello! I'm pretty new too but I wanted to welcome you here anyways.
I missed the registration times a lot, too.
I would love to see some of your art!
@banditssecret Hi! Nice to meet you! :^)
Haha sometimes I think the registration window is a bit short, I keep missing them by a day or two, but the facebook page was quite helpful; when I saw the most recent 24+ hour registration period I immediately signed up!
Maybe you'd see me around posting draws sometime lel
@banditssecret Hi! Nice to meet you! :^)
Haha sometimes I think the registration window is a bit short, I keep missing them by a day or two, but the facebook page was quite helpful; when I saw the most recent 24+ hour registration period I immediately signed up!
Maybe you'd see me around posting draws sometime lel
vTbxVkh.png
@whitesheepy

Hey, welcome to FR! I've got some awesome free stuff for new players here if you're interested!
@whitesheepy

Hey, welcome to FR! I've got some awesome free stuff for new players here if you're interested!