Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
Hello, I'm new here. I joined during the registration window (duh), but I haven't made an introduction yet, so.... hello everyone!
I'm Sofia Rose and I'm still sort of figuring out how this works but it seems really cool!
I'm a fan of Ava's Demon, Homestuck, Welcome to Night Vale, a ton of musicals. A couple other things too, but those are the main things.
I like to sing, draw, and write. I'm currently doing NaNoWriMo.
I'm thirteen years old.
I can't wait to meet everyone!
Hello, I'm new here. I joined during the registration window (duh), but I haven't made an introduction yet, so.... hello everyone!
I'm Sofia Rose and I'm still sort of figuring out how this works but it seems really cool!
I'm a fan of Ava's Demon, Homestuck, Welcome to Night Vale, a ton of musicals. A couple other things too, but those are the main things.
I like to sing, draw, and write. I'm currently doing NaNoWriMo.
I'm thirteen years old.
I can't wait to meet everyone!
ermagerdglerdkerper_zpsf96bb327.png
I give you props for doing NaNoWriMo! Good luck!!! Also I happen to be a big fan of Welcome to Night Vale (: Welcome
I give you props for doing NaNoWriMo! Good luck!!! Also I happen to be a big fan of Welcome to Night Vale (: Welcome
3X1pUpC.png
@sorose

Hey, welcome to FR! I've got some awesome free stuff for new players here if you're interested!
@sorose

Hey, welcome to FR! I've got some awesome free stuff for new players here if you're interested!