Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | newbie with a question:
So hi! I'm samati, I joined last week, and I'm really having fun. I just hatched my first nest, and now I have ten dragons. I get to breed another pair tomorrow, so that's cool.

Here is my question: What should I be buying? Every time I get 10k or 20k treasure I buy a dragon, but what else should I be buying? Does apparel increase the value of your dinosaur? Can I buy familiars? How do you find familiars if you can't buy them? If your dragon has a familiar, when you sell a dragon does it increase the value and does the familiar sell w/ the dragon?

I tried searching the forums, but the search function is down. If you want to point me in the right direction to find these answers, I would really appreciate it.

Also, if you want to friend me, please do! I'm always looking for friends.
So hi! I'm samati, I joined last week, and I'm really having fun. I just hatched my first nest, and now I have ten dragons. I get to breed another pair tomorrow, so that's cool.

Here is my question: What should I be buying? Every time I get 10k or 20k treasure I buy a dragon, but what else should I be buying? Does apparel increase the value of your dinosaur? Can I buy familiars? How do you find familiars if you can't buy them? If your dragon has a familiar, when you sell a dragon does it increase the value and does the familiar sell w/ the dragon?

I tried searching the forums, but the search function is down. If you want to point me in the right direction to find these answers, I would really appreciate it.

Also, if you want to friend me, please do! I'm always looking for friends.
Hello there my name is Amber it's nice to meet you~ You can call me Aki if you'd like though~

And to answer your questions. There's many things you can buy Apparel doesn't really increase the value of your dragon. You can buy it if you want to make your dragon look nice~ You can buy familiars yes ^_^ You can also find them, rarely though, when you do your gathering or fight in the coliseum. I'm not entirely sure about the whole selling your dragon with a familiar to increase it's value.

I really hope that help you in someway~ @samati
Hello there my name is Amber it's nice to meet you~ You can call me Aki if you'd like though~

And to answer your questions. There's many things you can buy Apparel doesn't really increase the value of your dragon. You can buy it if you want to make your dragon look nice~ You can buy familiars yes ^_^ You can also find them, rarely though, when you do your gathering or fight in the coliseum. I'm not entirely sure about the whole selling your dragon with a familiar to increase it's value.

I really hope that help you in someway~ @samati
tumblr_inline_nlr5swoAdv1rsmmf8_500.png

Signature made by @tulips~
Thank you, @yaoilove20! I just bought some familiars! I don't plan on selling any of my dragons right now, so I guess it doesn't matter how much they are worth atm. I want to breed all my pairs and then I'll think about selling. Thanks again for answering my questions! :)
Thank you, @yaoilove20! I just bought some familiars! I don't plan on selling any of my dragons right now, so I guess it doesn't matter how much they are worth atm. I want to breed all my pairs and then I'll think about selling. Thanks again for answering my questions! :)
*Smiles* I'm glad I could help you~ Sounds good~ And you are more than welcome~
*Smiles* I'm glad I could help you~ Sounds good~ And you are more than welcome~
tumblr_inline_nlr5swoAdv1rsmmf8_500.png

Signature made by @tulips~