Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Salutations Flight Rising!
Hi everyone, I'm painfully new. A friend notified me of the registration window, which I had been patiently waiting for and I quickly jumped on the chance to sign up.

I've played a lot of other games before this - but I'm still in that stage where I have basically no idea what I'm doing and still trying to figure it all out!

So, uhm, Hello!
Hi everyone, I'm painfully new. A friend notified me of the registration window, which I had been patiently waiting for and I quickly jumped on the chance to sign up.

I've played a lot of other games before this - but I'm still in that stage where I have basically no idea what I'm doing and still trying to figure it all out!

So, uhm, Hello!
Hello! Welcome!
@Nonchalant
Hello! Welcome!
@Nonchalant
3X1pUpC.png
Hello!
Also super new and learning the ropes. c: You have some very pretty dragons already!
Hello!
Also super new and learning the ropes. c: You have some very pretty dragons already!
KVbkgOZ.png
7HTDe.gif
Welcome! I joined in October - it's a lovey site, real intuitive, and the folks are nice :^)
Welcome! I joined in October - it's a lovey site, real intuitive, and the folks are nice :^)