Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Ive been here for a few days
1 2
But I've been too scared to try going on the forums ;v; Well hello to anyone who's willing to welcome a newbie here
But I've been too scared to try going on the forums ;v; Well hello to anyone who's willing to welcome a newbie here
Hey, I'm also new and have no clue what I'm doing. Just trying to earn money while waiting for my dragon's eggs to hatch
Hey, I'm also new and have no clue what I'm doing. Just trying to earn money while waiting for my dragon's eggs to hatch
[quote name="thetwistedessie" date="2014-11-22 20:42:37"]Hey, I'm also new and have no clue what I'm doing. Just trying to earn money while waiting for my dragon's eggs to hatch[/quote] That makes pretty much two of us ;v; I've bred and got two dragons and bought 2 and no I have to wait a while to breed again. The minigames can get you quite a sum though
thetwistedessie wrote on 2014-11-22 20:42:37:
That makes pretty much two of us ;v; I've bred and got two dragons and bought 2 and no I have to wait a while to breed again. The minigames can get you quite a sum though
@Prophetofheart @thetwistedessie

Hello, welcome you two! I've only been here for a month but I'm still very inexperienced. Let's be newbies together ' v '

Hello, welcome you two! I've only been here for a month but I'm still very inexperienced. Let's be newbies together ' v '
lm7NGlm.png
Welcome to the site :D Hope you enjoy it here. I'm a bit new as well, but looking at the forum guides will do wonders. Also poking around, lots of poking around.
Welcome to the site :D Hope you enjoy it here. I'm a bit new as well, but looking at the forum guides will do wonders. Also poking around, lots of poking around.
Tumblr: http://ancientcove.tumblr.com/
@Prophetofheart @thetwistedessie @queensheep @AncientCove

Welcome all! I only joined a month ago myself, but it's a lovely & welcoming site so far (:
As AncientCove mentioned, forum guides are SUPER helpful.

What brought you all to FR??
@Prophetofheart @thetwistedessie @queensheep @AncientCove

Welcome all! I only joined a month ago myself, but it's a lovely & welcoming site so far (:
As AncientCove mentioned, forum guides are SUPER helpful.

What brought you all to FR??
A friend, @Banesidhe, mentioned it within a skype chat, and gosh, what a good breeding game. Not to mention how amazing the art is, so stunning!
A friend, @Banesidhe, mentioned it within a skype chat, and gosh, what a good breeding game. Not to mention how amazing the art is, so stunning!
Tumblr: http://ancientcove.tumblr.com/

Hello there! I'm new too, joined during the last registration window and yep, just yesterday I got to say hello, haha~

So yes, let us be newbies together! nice to meet you all c:

Hello there! I'm new too, joined during the last registration window and yep, just yesterday I got to say hello, haha~

So yes, let us be newbies together! nice to meet you all c:
OOf4SrF.gif
» +2 hours
» Night owl
» Gamer
» Jumin Han
» English is not my first language
There are guides? Well I better take a look at those.
There are guides? Well I better take a look at those.
@AncientCove

Ahah, yeah, guides have been like water to me since I've gotten here. It's nice to meet all of you! >
@AncientCove

Ahah, yeah, guides have been like water to me since I've gotten here. It's nice to meet all of you! >
lm7NGlm.png
1 2