Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I'm terrified
I just joined Flight Rising yesterday and the community seems really nice but I've never played a game like this before and so I'm kind of nervous .-. But my name's Victoria so if anyone is willing to help me out or just message me that'd be awesome!
I just joined Flight Rising yesterday and the community seems really nice but I've never played a game like this before and so I'm kind of nervous .-. But my name's Victoria so if anyone is willing to help me out or just message me that'd be awesome!
Hi there.

Don't be scared! Jump in! Seize the day! Roll in that garbage pile-

Uh, no, maybe don't do that.

We'd have to hose you down then and no one wants that.
Hi there.

Don't be scared! Jump in! Seize the day! Roll in that garbage pile-

Uh, no, maybe don't do that.

We'd have to hose you down then and no one wants that.
Nice to meet you Victora, I'm Ashley, or Cove.

It's okay, I'm new as well :) Let's be confused/nervous together. poke around the help guilds, and I'm sure if you've got a question someone will be glad to explain!
Nice to meet you Victora, I'm Ashley, or Cove.

It's okay, I'm new as well :) Let's be confused/nervous together. poke around the help guilds, and I'm sure if you've got a question someone will be glad to explain!
Tumblr: http://ancientcove.tumblr.com/
Hehehe welcome to the new person crew ^_^ im Blue nice to meet you :3 um... from what my friend Gate says this is kind of a breeding game with minny games crossed with abit of dressup. You get dragons and breed them for a look that you want and dress them up with the clothing and such that you can buy. Theres even a little section under the PLAY thing on the side of the page where you can play games to get gold to buy stuff. Oh and you can get familiars to entertain your dragons and feed them. Abit like a online pet i guess :P welp...thats about all iv figures out have fun and message if ya need me :3
Hehehe welcome to the new person crew ^_^ im Blue nice to meet you :3 um... from what my friend Gate says this is kind of a breeding game with minny games crossed with abit of dressup. You get dragons and breed them for a look that you want and dress them up with the clothing and such that you can buy. Theres even a little section under the PLAY thing on the side of the page where you can play games to get gold to buy stuff. Oh and you can get familiars to entertain your dragons and feed them. Abit like a online pet i guess :P welp...thats about all iv figures out have fun and message if ya need me :3
Insanity is sanity
Sanity is insanity
I'm perfectly sane then