Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | *Peeks around a Corner* Hi there!
Hello everyone!

I'm Sylvious, or better named Sylvie! I just joined, I had a bit of doubts but since I like -arpgs and the like, I thought it'd be nice to try out! c:

I'm pretty excited to be here now that I've checked it out some, and I hope this will be a fun game!
Hello everyone!

I'm Sylvious, or better named Sylvie! I just joined, I had a bit of doubts but since I like -arpgs and the like, I thought it'd be nice to try out! c:

I'm pretty excited to be here now that I've checked it out some, and I hope this will be a fun game!
@Sylvious - Welcome! You're already off to a great start getting involved in the forums, it's a wonderful place :3 I highly suggest forum games and the role playing forums! Have you decided your favorites yet? (dragon breed, genes, colors, etc.)
@Sylvious - Welcome! You're already off to a great start getting involved in the forums, it's a wonderful place :3 I highly suggest forum games and the role playing forums! Have you decided your favorites yet? (dragon breed, genes, colors, etc.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx amaluna
fr+3
wishlist
vistafestival_6.png x trading
dragons
@Amaluna ~ Yay! Okay, I was thinking about heading into the roleplaying forums, I love roleplays. I think I will soon!
I really like the Tundra and Imperial dragons, they're both graceful looking--they're probably my favorite dragons so far. A close third are the Coatls though!
As for genes-- definitely tiger and eyespots
@Amaluna ~ Yay! Okay, I was thinking about heading into the roleplaying forums, I love roleplays. I think I will soon!
I really like the Tundra and Imperial dragons, they're both graceful looking--they're probably my favorite dragons so far. A close third are the Coatls though!
As for genes-- definitely tiger and eyespots