Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | MoopMoop, Hello everyone!
So i have been on this site for about a week now, and it is so much fun!

I still have some trouble understanding stuff on this site, but it's getting better!

So yeah a little introduction ;D
I am Jamie, a girl currently studying Gameart in college.
I love collecting stuff, gaming, drawing and watching anime.
I'm a bit of a weird one haha, so don't worry about acting crazy around me ~
I like having a little chat with people ;D

you can also find me on Deviantart, username: Velkss
So i have been on this site for about a week now, and it is so much fun!

I still have some trouble understanding stuff on this site, but it's getting better!

So yeah a little introduction ;D
I am Jamie, a girl currently studying Gameart in college.
I love collecting stuff, gaming, drawing and watching anime.
I'm a bit of a weird one haha, so don't worry about acting crazy around me ~
I like having a little chat with people ;D

you can also find me on Deviantart, username: Velkss
Salutations! What sort of things do you collect?
[quote name="MechanicalGlum" date="2014-10-20 07:37:20"]Salutations! What sort of things do you collect?[/quote] Heyhey ;D skulls,Pokemon cards, feathers, anime swords(real life sized), wolf figures, and dragon figures ^^
MechanicalGlum wrote on 2014-10-20 07:37:20:

Heyhey ;D

skulls,Pokemon cards, feathers, anime swords(real life sized), wolf figures, and dragon figures ^^
[quote name="Velkss" date="2014-10-20 07:42:16"][quote name="MechanicalGlum" date="2014-10-20 07:37:20"]Salutations! What sort of things do you collect?[/quote] Heyhey ;D skulls,Pokemon cards, feathers, anime swords(real life sized), wolf figures, and dragon figures ^^[/quote] Ah! They sound cool! I have a collection of various cards somewhere in storage! It was given to me by my older brother and I haven't been able to find the time to sort through them all. I'm currently collecting various drink cans and bottles that have neat designs (not really the most interesting thing to collect, I know.) but I haven't set a dedicated space so it's all crowded in one corner of the room. ;u; Space is my main problem.
Velkss wrote on 2014-10-20 07:42:16:
MechanicalGlum wrote on 2014-10-20 07:37:20:

Heyhey ;D

skulls,Pokemon cards, feathers, anime swords(real life sized), wolf figures, and dragon figures ^^

Ah! They sound cool! I have a collection of various cards somewhere in storage! It was given to me by my older brother and I haven't been able to find the time to sort through them all. I'm currently collecting various drink cans and bottles that have neat designs (not really the most interesting thing to collect, I know.) but I haven't set a dedicated space so it's all crowded in one corner of the room. ;u; Space is my main problem.