Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | [kicks in door] THE REGISTRATION OPENED
Been waiting to join for a while, and when I saw that the registration had opened up again, I jumped at the chance to be a part of the site!

I'm CaptainCassidy on almost all media, and folks typically call me Captain. vuv I'm quite glad to be here and would love to meet other members of the site and whatnot! Super friendly too, feel free to send me messages to say hello if you'd like. vuv
Been waiting to join for a while, and when I saw that the registration had opened up again, I jumped at the chance to be a part of the site!

I'm CaptainCassidy on almost all media, and folks typically call me Captain. vuv I'm quite glad to be here and would love to meet other members of the site and whatnot! Super friendly too, feel free to send me messages to say hello if you'd like. vuv
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
sup captain :D it's lovely to meet you. it's been a really good week on FR and i'm glad you're here! i just started too, it's been an adventure.
sup captain :D it's lovely to meet you. it's been a really good week on FR and i'm glad you're here! i just started too, it's been an adventure.
I was so excited when my friends told me about the registration window
I'd been waiting for months to get an account eue

AND THE WAIT WAS REALLY WORTH IT THIS SITE IS SO ADDICTING SOS
I was so excited when my friends told me about the registration window
I'd been waiting for months to get an account eue

AND THE WAIT WAS REALLY WORTH IT THIS SITE IS SO ADDICTING SOS
@ReigaArt Nice to meet you too! This site is so much more fun that I imagined, it really is an adventure. The community is so nice, too!

@Viata Same! I literally jumped on right at the starting time, just to get an account. ;v; YEAH WHY IS THIS SITE SO COOL LIKE GEEZ

@baukie Thanks! And yes! This site is fantastic hdifhdifs why did I not get on here sooner
@ReigaArt Nice to meet you too! This site is so much more fun that I imagined, it really is an adventure. The community is so nice, too!

@Viata Same! I literally jumped on right at the starting time, just to get an account. ;v; YEAH WHY IS THIS SITE SO COOL LIKE GEEZ

@baukie Thanks! And yes! This site is fantastic hdifhdifs why did I not get on here sooner
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif