Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Resources for newbies!
Hello all you newcomers!

In case you haven't explored the forums (outside of this one ) yet there are some KEY places you need to visit because many of the older member (see: ME!) would love to help you out with tons of free stuff.

First off, Go straight to your flight's private forums.

NTxdjU7l.jpg

Only the members of your flight can view these two boards, and it is where we plan dominance battles, plan raffles, and most importantly for you it's where we set up welcome packages and mentorship programs for newbies. I would give you all links, but I can only acess my home flight of lightning.

Look here for seasonal events, community ties and TONS of people who want to help you acheive your dreams here : )

Second off go to the Dragon Trading forums:
Link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drt

There are TONS of users here offering FREE dragons to newbies (including myself!)

Basic decency rules for Trading and Free/Adoption forums:

1: Do not take a dragon from a free/adoption board without reading the OP (original poster's) wishes. Many of the Op's will request that you do not automatically exalt or resale whatever they give you. Most of these guys want good homes for their beloved old dragons/ kids of their favorites.
DO NOT TAKE A DRAGON FROM THIS FORUM AND AUTO-EXALT WITHOUT PERMISSION
~Some posters are ok with you exalting and are giving you a dragon so that you may profit. read closely

2: Never be afraid to ask. We all know what it's like to have 3,000g in our accounts. Most people are willing to haggle, give you payment plans (2k a day over a week so that you can grind in the fairgrounds for a bit) Things like that. Never be demanding, but don't be afraid to ask.

There is a lot more in the forums to discover but these two should be your first stop : )

Let me know if you guys any questions, and please, If you have newbie friends tag them here by posting @-their-username- no dashes.
Hello all you newcomers!

In case you haven't explored the forums (outside of this one ) yet there are some KEY places you need to visit because many of the older member (see: ME!) would love to help you out with tons of free stuff.

First off, Go straight to your flight's private forums.

NTxdjU7l.jpg

Only the members of your flight can view these two boards, and it is where we plan dominance battles, plan raffles, and most importantly for you it's where we set up welcome packages and mentorship programs for newbies. I would give you all links, but I can only acess my home flight of lightning.

Look here for seasonal events, community ties and TONS of people who want to help you acheive your dreams here : )

Second off go to the Dragon Trading forums:
Link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drt

There are TONS of users here offering FREE dragons to newbies (including myself!)

Basic decency rules for Trading and Free/Adoption forums:

1: Do not take a dragon from a free/adoption board without reading the OP (original poster's) wishes. Many of the Op's will request that you do not automatically exalt or resale whatever they give you. Most of these guys want good homes for their beloved old dragons/ kids of their favorites.
DO NOT TAKE A DRAGON FROM THIS FORUM AND AUTO-EXALT WITHOUT PERMISSION
~Some posters are ok with you exalting and are giving you a dragon so that you may profit. read closely

2: Never be afraid to ask. We all know what it's like to have 3,000g in our accounts. Most people are willing to haggle, give you payment plans (2k a day over a week so that you can grind in the fairgrounds for a bit) Things like that. Never be demanding, but don't be afraid to ask.

There is a lot more in the forums to discover but these two should be your first stop : )

Let me know if you guys any questions, and please, If you have newbie friends tag them here by posting @-their-username- no dashes.