Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Dragons Anonymous
Hi, I'm Ogre and I'm useless dragon trash.
Hi, I'm Ogre and I'm useless dragon trash.
24m9hm0.png
hi, i'm reiga and i'm sarcastic hyena stink.

:D
hi, i'm reiga and i'm sarcastic hyena stink.

:D
Hi, I'm Strange, and I've been dragon free since...since...oh, who am I kidding?

*breaks down sobbing*
Hi, I'm Strange, and I've been dragon free since...since...oh, who am I kidding?

*breaks down sobbing*
@ReigaArt
Hi Reiga.

@windsofstrange
There, there. The first step is admitting you have a problem.
@ReigaArt
Hi Reiga.

@windsofstrange
24m9hm0.png
It was a problem when I DIDN'T have dragons.
It was a problem when I DIDN'T have dragons.
@windsofstrange
The problem is that you're powerless over dragons and your life has become unmanageable. I understand, I've been there.
@windsofstrange
The problem is that you're powerless over dragons and your life has become unmanageable. I understand, I've been there.
24m9hm0.png
@orneryOgre

It's not a problem! It's fine! I have my dragons, I don't need anything else!
@orneryOgre

It's not a problem! It's fine! I have my dragons, I don't need anything else!
[quote name="orneryOgre" date="2014-10-16 07:27:12"]@ReigaArt Hi Reiga. @windsofstrange There, there. The first step is admitting you have a problem.[/quote] .... i like you.
orneryOgre wrote on 2014-10-16 07:27:12:
@ReigaArt
Hi Reiga.

@windsofstrange

i like you.
This site basically makes it inevitable that I stay up until at least 1 to do my gathering, taking care of my familiars, doing the trivia, picking an item from the pile, and incubating/hatching eggs if I have any. Speaking of, if any newbies have genes or breeds that I don't and want to make a trade, I'm willing to consider trading the 5 unnamed dragons in my lair.
This site basically makes it inevitable that I stay up until at least 1 to do my gathering, taking care of my familiars, doing the trivia, picking an item from the pile, and incubating/hatching eggs if I have any. Speaking of, if any newbies have genes or breeds that I don't and want to make a trade, I'm willing to consider trading the 5 unnamed dragons in my lair.
24m9hm0.png