Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Nice to meet y'all ♥ 8')
I'm so incredibly happy to have joined as to what seems to be an amazing community! ; u;
I look forward to meeting you guys and marvel over your beautiful dragons~ ♥u♥

I probably won't stick around for much longer since I just came from an overnight shift and wanted to stay up long enough to create an account. |D'
I'm so incredibly happy to have joined as to what seems to be an amazing community! ; u;
I look forward to meeting you guys and marvel over your beautiful dragons~ ♥u♥

I probably won't stick around for much longer since I just came from an overnight shift and wanted to stay up long enough to create an account. |D'
Always worth It :) I remember when I joined, I was a little late to class just for the sake of making an account before the heavy traffic of new members.

Anyways, when you return, you'll find a welcoming community waiting for you.
Always worth It :) I remember when I joined, I was a little late to class just for the sake of making an account before the heavy traffic of new members.

Anyways, when you return, you'll find a welcoming community waiting for you.
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
@Trinkette
welcome to FR! if you have any questions feel free to message me. and be sure to introduce yourself on the Nature forum!
@Trinkette
welcome to FR! if you have any questions feel free to message me. and be sure to introduce yourself on the Nature forum!
@Trinkette Welcome to FR! I'm sure you will have your own army of pretty dragons in no time. :)
@Trinkette Welcome to FR! I'm sure you will have your own army of pretty dragons in no time. :)
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
@Trinkette

Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you enjoy your stay. Have a cupcake before you go to bed! ^^
@Trinkette

Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you enjoy your stay. Have a cupcake before you go to bed! ^^
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
Does the little @ thing work like other social media websites? ? I guess there's only one way to find out. eue

@DemonWingless Hahha, I don't blame you! :P
I agree with you though, this was definitely worth the wait! ♥

@Azlynn, thank you so much! There's a lot I still need to check out but I'm sure I'm bound to run into some confusion. &I'll be sure to do that!~ ^^

@Pseudoscience, thank you! :') and for sure! >8 ) well y'now once I understand what the heck I'm doing. |D
Does the little @ thing work like other social media websites? ? I guess there's only one way to find out. eue

@DemonWingless Hahha, I don't blame you! :P
I agree with you though, this was definitely worth the wait! ♥

@Azlynn, thank you so much! There's a lot I still need to check out but I'm sure I'm bound to run into some confusion. &I'll be sure to do that!~ ^^

@Pseudoscience, thank you! :') and for sure! >8 ) well y'now once I understand what the heck I'm doing. |D
Yes, the use of the @ "pings" a player so they know they've been mentioned, addressed, or summoned :) since you're new, be sure to introduce yourself to your Flight in the Flight forum and to check out all the giveaways in Raffles and Dragon Sales/Trade forums.
Yes, the use of the @ "pings" a player so they know they've been mentioned, addressed, or summoned :) since you're new, be sure to introduce yourself to your Flight in the Flight forum and to check out all the giveaways in Raffles and Dragon Sales/Trade forums.
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
yaay I didn't make a fool of myself with the @ thingamajigs B)

@CyberInfection, I like you already. |D There's nothing better than sweets before bed. ( ´ â–½ ` )ノ
yaay I didn't make a fool of myself with the @ thingamajigs B)

@CyberInfection, I like you already. |D There's nothing better than sweets before bed. ( ´ â–½ ` )ノ
@Trinkette

Then we speak the same language. ;)
@Trinkette

Then we speak the same language. ;)
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
@Trinkette

I love your username!~
It's adorable!

Anyways, welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you got plenty of sleep after this, but I could imagine you got no sleep, flight rising does that to me!

If you are in need of any help, or would just like to be friends feel free to add me :3
@Trinkette

I love your username!~
It's adorable!

Anyways, welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you got plenty of sleep after this, but I could imagine you got no sleep, flight rising does that to me!

If you are in need of any help, or would just like to be friends feel free to add me :3