Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Its been four months lets do this
I JOINED THIS WEBSITE BACK IN JUNE
LONG STORY SHORT IM A WEENIE.
SO HERE I AM.
INTRODUCING MYSELF.
FOUR MONTHS LATE.

hi my name is sarah. i like video games, and drawing. i would do digital drawing but i lost my tablet pen.

im really a huge nerd for technology but yEAH

HELLO WORLD!
I JOINED THIS WEBSITE BACK IN JUNE
LONG STORY SHORT IM A WEENIE.
SO HERE I AM.
INTRODUCING MYSELF.
FOUR MONTHS LATE.

hi my name is sarah. i like video games, and drawing. i would do digital drawing but i lost my tablet pen.

im really a huge nerd for technology but yEAH

HELLO WORLD!
This is actually good timing, just in time for the new users and all that. :) Great chance to meet lots of people. Hello!
This is actually good timing, just in time for the new users and all that. :) Great chance to meet lots of people. Hello!
DuLvCwY.png
Hello memelord :)
Hello memelord :)
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
@memelord
I joined around then too, but I'm still nooby as can be man. I also love love love drawing, but I rarely use my tablet, as I'm just really lazy... ^^'

Anyways, really late welcome to Flight Rising! If you have any questions, or if you just want to be friends feel free to add me and hit me up with some mail :'3
@memelord
I joined around then too, but I'm still nooby as can be man. I also love love love drawing, but I rarely use my tablet, as I'm just really lazy... ^^'

Anyways, really late welcome to Flight Rising! If you have any questions, or if you just want to be friends feel free to add me and hit me up with some mail :'3