Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello, everyone!
Hello, fellow flight rising members!

I didn't know I'd become so invested into this game when I first chanced upon it. Thought it'd be a cute little daily thing, but it turns are the people here are so open, friendly and kind that I found myself joining chats every now and then!

I know it's a bit backwards to chat and then introduce yourself, but it's better late than never! ;P Anyway, I'm loving my time here so far; these last couple days have been a blast! I hope I get to meet and talk with more of you.
-InkedPaw

Go lightning flight!
Hello, fellow flight rising members!

I didn't know I'd become so invested into this game when I first chanced upon it. Thought it'd be a cute little daily thing, but it turns are the people here are so open, friendly and kind that I found myself joining chats every now and then!

I know it's a bit backwards to chat and then introduce yourself, but it's better late than never! ;P Anyway, I'm loving my time here so far; these last couple days have been a blast! I hope I get to meet and talk with more of you.
-InkedPaw

Go lightning flight!
STORMCATCHER_sig.png
@InkedPaw

Hey, nice to meet you! ^_^ I'm glad you've been having fun and meeting people. If you've got any questions I can help with, let me know! :)
@InkedPaw

Hey, nice to meet you! ^_^ I'm glad you've been having fun and meeting people. If you've got any questions I can help with, let me know! :)
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Ara Thank you, and I will ^^
@Ara Thank you, and I will ^^
STORMCATCHER_sig.png