Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | im here, im queer, im ready to party
i joined yesterday when the registration window was open and thought i should introduce myself. im totally new so im not 100000% sure how everything works just yet, but ill figure it out eventually. but yeah, here i am, introducing myself. i am memeoverlord of the nature flight and its nice to meet yall
i joined yesterday when the registration window was open and thought i should introduce myself. im totally new so im not 100000% sure how everything works just yet, but ill figure it out eventually. but yeah, here i am, introducing myself. i am memeoverlord of the nature flight and its nice to meet yall
Hello Hello! Newbie welcome from a fellow Newbie!

I am Saturday from the Wind Clan/Flight! Nice to meet you too!

It is a bit confusing at first but you will understand the mechanism of the website pretty easily! well I did for my part, not sure about the others :U

and I really like your dragons! they are very pretty!
Hello Hello! Newbie welcome from a fellow Newbie!

I am Saturday from the Wind Clan/Flight! Nice to meet you too!

It is a bit confusing at first but you will understand the mechanism of the website pretty easily! well I did for my part, not sure about the others :U

and I really like your dragons! they are very pretty!
ayyyy memeoverlord welcome! ♥
ayyyy memeoverlord welcome! ♥
30jqw3o.png
As a fellow member of the nature flight, I accept our meme overlord. Welcome master.

If thy majesty needs assistance feel not afraid to ask, also, don't be shy about checking out my newbie giveaway over on the raffles forum.
As a fellow member of the nature flight, I accept our meme overlord. Welcome master.

If thy majesty needs assistance feel not afraid to ask, also, don't be shy about checking out my newbie giveaway over on the raffles forum.
+++ ccgsjason@tumblr +++